Chapter 56

At Sbani's house

He hid something under the bed and sat on the edge looking at her....

Sbani: Come and sit on my lap.
Nondumiso: You'll beat me.
Sbani: Kusho mina? Don't annoy me!

She walked towards him balancing on the wall as her knees wobbled looking at the boots he was now wearing then sat on his lap.

Sbani: Why did you do it? I thought I was enough for you.
She dropped her eyes crying and he slapped her across the face. She screamed holding her cheek and he removed her hand and slapped her again.
Sbani: Answer me!
Nondumiso: I'm scared!
Sbani: Futeg marn! What are you scared of?
Nondumiso: I don't know!

He punched her stomach and she bent over grunting.
Sbani: I'll beat you until I get the answers I'm looking for. 
Nondumiso: I don't know why I cheated. Please forgive me.
Sbani: I found you innocent and humble, you were still a virgin. You were not a whore why did you start whoring after meeting me? Am I that bad in such a way that being loyal to me is difficult?
Nondumiso: You're a great man I just wanted to experiment.
Sbani: You wanted to experiment? Unempene? Do you even love me?
Nondumiso: I love you.

He got angry and punched her, she fell on her butt and he stood up and pulled her up punching her face then let go of her then started kicking her as she curled herself in a ball holding her stomach gasping for air.
Sbani: Ungjwayela kabi wena, after everything I've done for you. You think I'm your Atm huh? A stupid farmer you can easily cheat on right?

He stopped kicking her and pulled her bloody self lifting her up with his hands on her neck strangling her.

Sbani: I lost everything because of you and you let me dump the mother of my child knowing you're two timing me. I want to hold you like this and look at you straight in the eyes as your soul leave your filthy body.
Nondumiso:(helplessly) Pl..plee...eee..
Sbani: Nxxx!
He released her and she fell coughing.
Sbani: You don't even cheat on me with a decent person, A dirty thing with cracked feet that can't even shave! Ungjwayel amasimba wena! I gave you love, money what else did you want me to give you? Dick?

He angrily lifted her up and placed her on the single bed and tore her shorts as she tried closing her legs crying. He removed his pants and stroked his manhood looking at her shaved coochie.

Sbani: I'm going to fuck you today and fuck you so good you'll even tell devil in hell to come and ask for a round or two. Uzofa kahle ufe usuthi sfebe!

He separated her legs and she tried to close them but he spanked her inner thighs shoving his manhood inside her dry coochie. She screamed crying and pushing him off her and he smiled as the pain in his heart got replaced by joy. Looking at her crying painfully soothed him and he pumped faster and lubricated her coochie with his saliva.

Her screams decreased as she closed her eyes blocking his image and he slapped her and started strangling her."LOOK AT ME!"

He pumped twice and pulled out then turned her laying her on her stomach and shoved his dick on her arsehole. "Aaahhh."
He closed his eyes and moved slowly enjoying himself. He bent over and whispered next to her ear "You're mine! I own you! You hear me?"
She didn't answer as tears kept falling off her eyes. Maybe being dragged by a car was better than this, with every thrust she could feel herself losing a part of her that can never return. The sweet loving and caring Sbani was gone and what was pumping ontop of her was a demon in a human form. She could see the darkness in his eyes those lazy eyes made her want to puke.

He started pumping harder and faster as he felt his climax nearing. She felt like shitting on herself and she squeezed her arsehole screaming in agony. He felt her muscles squeezing his manhood and grunted as sweat collected on his forehead and nutted inside her.
"Now that was good." He pulled out and laid her on her back and a loud sob escaped her mouth.

"Nyaa swirr you don't get to cry, you made me like this embrace the monster you created!"
He wiped his manhood with her torn shorts and pulled his briefs and pants up zipping his pants.

Sbani: I hate you! I hate you so much. Do you know how much I loved you? I loved you so much and I thought you were the one for me.(laughing) I included you in my future plans because I thought we'll grow old together. But this is a lesson for me, I should stop thoughting....You broke me! You crushed my future plans and messed up my already messed up life. For a vagina that can't get enough of a dick? But worry not I'll help you get rid of this urge to fuck everyone, even in hell you'll be loyal cause your vagina will be done for.

She laid helplessly as she felt her body giving up on her. He bent down and pulled a small bowl with crushed chillies inside and stirred it with his finger then scooped it and shoved it inside her vaginal hole. With all the strength she had, she jumped up and sat on the corner of the bed holding her knees shaking. She opened her mouth but her voice didn't come out, she rocked herself as she started sweating.

Her body felt numb only her vagina was burning.

His phone rang from his pocket and he took a deep breath reaching for it and went out leaving the door opened.

Nondumiso's eyes got heavier and sweat dripped down her body and she tried to get off bed and crawled out without making noise.
It was dark outside, she looked both ways then turned left crawling as her eyes involuntarily closed. She kept crawling until a sting on her ankle made her stop. Her pulse rate decreased and she stopped fighting and let go....

Sbani went back nside and was welcomed by an empty house. He clucked his tounge and went to look for her lighting his way with his phone's flashlight.
A snake passed by him and he shifted to the side letting it pass and proceeded with his search......

TO BE CONTINUED