The new start

Harry POV

It was the first day of summer after the Triwizard tournament and the ride to Private drive was tense. It was weird. I was sending questing glances to Dudley he just looked guilty as ever. This caused my suspicion to go over the edge. But didn't say anything 'I'll find out soon enough' he thought. 20 minutes of grumbling by Uncle Vernon a disgusted Petunia and a nervus Dudley they were finally back. Exactly when the car stopped Dudley spirited out of the car with Hedwig's cage. Thank Merlin Hedwig was flying she may already be up in his room.

After Dragging my trunk up a flight of stairs I was ready to skip dinner and just go to sleep. But he was his dream was crushed when he found Hedwig standing over a pile of blankets on his bed. When Harry walked in Hedwig jumped to her cage so he could get a better look. He was standing over his bed there was a Black-haired baby that he was guessing was a girl. She was sleeping so Harry tried not to disturbed her. There was a note by the pile of blankets it was addressed to Dudley but it was already opened and in his room so... finders keepers.

"June 25, 1995

Dear Dudley,

Hi, this is Ashley the girl you met 9 months ago. And you might be wondering why is there a baby on my porch step? Well I got pregnant with your baby and I don't have the money to take care of a baby so I am giving her to you. But her name is Nessa Grace McKinnon and she was born on June 2. Also when she gets mad I think she can make things explode so beware. But I left a few things with you like food, clothes, bottles, diapers, blankets, toys. So make sure she becomes a strong independent woman. -Ashley"

Harry looked down at Nessa then back up and looked around his room. He found a box filled with baby stuff and he was guessing the stuff around it was all the other stuff is Dudley's old things. 'She's going to stay with me Harry thought well at least she doesn't have to sleep under the stairs'. He turned back to Nessa she was still sleeping peacefully. 'If she is gonna get be sleeping here might as well get this hell hole baby ready'.

After 1 hour of moving things, there is an old pop-up crib at the bottom of his bed. All of the toys in the box. And the baby food on his desk. "Merlin I have no clue what I am doing." He went over and sat bed looking at the baby. 'What the heck am I gonna do'

Harry was eating his dinner when Nessa started crying. Her hazel eyes welling with tears. He didn't know what to do at all. After five minutes of struggling he finally figured out the problem. He just had to change her diaper and feed her 'I can do this...I hope'. When she finished the bottle she made a noise Harry didn't think babies could make. Nessa started giggling at his reaction and Harry couldn't help but smile at how cute she is.