⚜𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞⚜

Bronwyn's POV:

Summer break just started.

I should be enjoying myself, but sadly I can't. I have to work during my vacation. I decided to apply for a job, before I get into college. Maybe it's just me, but I don't want to depend on my parents anymore. They've been working hard for 18 years and I think I should stand up on my own now.

I'm really good with kids, aka my cousins who are 5 year olds, which is why I decided to apply as a babysitter. 

What? It's easy money and I can have fun too!

I just finished writing my resume on the internet and shut my laptop close.

I was about to check my social media, but get distracted as my phone notificates me.

Bling!

It's a message from Gwen, my best friend since the first year of high school. I grunt as I read it through.

Righthand👸🏽: 'How's life at your side? Hope it's just as good as mine with Ethan. XOXO'

Ethan is her boyfriend. They're like magnets that can't be seperated. Just like the past 2 years, they're spending summer break together again. I'm left out and I don't really mind it.

Me: 'Everything is fine. Enjoy yourselves and don't mind me dying over here🙃. Jk, greet Ethan for me💕.'

Righthand👸🏽:'Kk! You'll find your soulmate soon, don't worry😉♥️'

I roll my eyes and plump back to my bed. Gwen has always tried to hook me up with random guys, but I just can't seem to like them back.

Is that normal?

"Wynn! Dinner is ready!" I hear my mother yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yell back and stand up.

Good timing!

I was about to make myself a sandwich, but having a full meal is better.

Beep, Beep.

My laptop just alerts me and I take a look at it.

Looks like I found myself a job!

Unknown: ' Dear Ms. Cox,

I have just read your resume and would like to hire you as a fulltime babysitter. I will be in Europe during this summer and could need one.  I hope I'm not too late and that we can meet up tomorrow to talk in person.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely, Erwin Kingston.'

HECK YES!

I can't believe that I just got hired so fast!

With my remaining smile on my face I place my fingers on my keyboard, but freeze after rereading the person's surename.

Kingston.

I've attended the same high school with his son, Yael Kingston. He's the troublemaker and every girls topic. He's like the full pack. He has the looks, the attitude, the grades and the money. Despite his records for being a rebel and getting into many detentions though, everyone still admires him.

So, why is his father writing me?

Does Yael have a younger sibling?

Isn't his father a rich businessman, who can afford any higher classed babysitters instead of me?