⚜14⚜

Bronwyn's POV:

"Hell! He had one job!" Yael complains as he throws a handfull of popcorn at the TV screen, causing me to laugh.

"It's just a movie! Chill!" I watch him shake his head in frustration and laugg louder.

The bad boy and I are getting well so far. It took me almost two months to finally be friends with him. Right now, we're watching The Vow.

"Couldn't he see the couple infront of him?! Bruh, that driver is drunk and blind for sure!"

"Sit down!" I laugh as he throws his hands in the air.

"This is why dramas should be illegal! They suck!" He complains.

What?!

"Ehm, nooo?" I squint my eyes, but laugh. "This is your first time watching one. Stop generalizing everything!"

He shakes his head and grins. "Now I remember why I didn't watch this type of stuffs in the first place."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

He places his O-shaped hands to his nouth and freaking yells. "They S-U-C-K!"

Unbelievable, this guy!

I roll my eyes back and throw a pillow to his silly face. "Shut up!-"

He suddenly tackles me down to the ground, causing me to shriek. "Y-YAEL!-"

What is wrong with him!? I could've broken my scalp or even have brain damage!

"Don't shut up me, birdie."He smirks and tickles my sides.

"S-STOP!" I'm very ticklish and he knows that. I laugh and try to free myself at the same time, yet without success. He's on top off me and has me locked up.

"Serves you right!" He grins as I try to cover myself up.

"You stupid little-" I laugh and try to catch my breath as he finally stops.

Geez! I could've died!

Just when I stopped his gaze remained on me.

Hold the freak on!

His dark orbs intensely stare at me, like a animal would stare at his prey. It's filled with lust and desire.

"W-What is it?" I gulp and notice that my heart is skipping beats again.

His warm breath send tingles to my skin, while his expensive cologne stings my nostrils. "Shit, birdie. You drive me insane..."

His soft whisper, causes me to remain silent. My body is on heat and my breathing isn't normal.

W-What is happening?!

I feel the devil's hand around my waist line as he slowly, but gently enters my shirt.

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING  ON!?

"Y-Yael-" I stutter as I get drawn by his intimate gaze.

I know that this is wrong and that I need to punch him, before  we lose control.

However, I freeze and curse the lust inside of me.

He leans closer with his hand reaching up to my breast.

Is this really happening!?

I make the mistake and shut my eyes in fear. I can hear the pounding up until my ears.