⚜11⚜

Bronwyn's POV:

Days have passed by and we haven't met up with his friends anymore. He also doesn't ask me if he can go out to the gym or in general.

"I don't know what made him change, but it sure is frightening me!" I sigh.

When he talks to me, it feels like he's distant. I dislike the feeling, if I have to be frank.

I missed the cheerful devil, who was kinds sweet and funny to me...

I can't even focus on my books!

With a loud groan I rub my temples and shut my eyes. "Damn it! Why do things always go wrong!?-"

"Because shit happens."

Hold on! Did I just say that?

Yael has his back turned at me as he grabs an apple from the fridge. He's wearing his street wear and leather jacket. Is he going out?

"How long have you been standing here?" I ask as he turns around.

He takes a bite off his apple and winks. "Long enough."

Please tell me he didn't hear me talking to myself about him!

I could die of embarrassment right now. "A-Are you going out?" I change the topic.

"Yeah." He answers with his eyes pierced at me. "Coach wants me in the gym."

I see. So he's leaving today?

"Have fun." I smile and he waves at me.

Yael's POV:

I just finished my training and was about to leave.

The boys are in the shower and Coach Davis is in his bureau.

Only Dean and I are in the room.

Oh, Shit!

The atmosphere feels rather thick as I continue staring at him.

What made birdie think that he's a good guy? He literally fools around with girls. He uses the innocent puppy eyes on them and as soon as he gets what he wants, he let's them go like they are objects... It pisses me off!

He stops picking up the barbells a few guys left on the ground and stares at me with his blue eyes. "You seem really close with, Bronwyn."

No shit, Sherlock.

"You just noticed that now?" I scoff as he lets out a sarcastic chuckle.

Stop laughing, asshole. I'll give you something to laugh on later... I may be an asshole and have slept with his fucked up sister, but that's cause he allowed me to do so.

"You never change, do you?" He then says in a provoking way.

Dean and I may have been close, but what is friendship if one is a backstabbing hoe? In my case, he is the hoe.

I clench my teeth together and try my best to not just punch him in the face. "Stay away from, birdie."

He doesn't release his fucking eyes off me. "Why should I?"

Alright, buddy. I gave you a chance to run away, but you fucked up.

"I know what you're up to, fucker! But not with her. She's mine, got that?" I bark.

He gives me a look and shakes his head. "I don't know what the fuck you're thinking about, but that's not what I'm up to-"

Is he trying to make a fool out of me?!