⚜02⚜

Yael's POV:

I woke with a fucking hangover. My head is throbbing as if I haven't slept enough and someone kept knocking me out, ever since I was born.

I try to stand up and managed to stumble over my own feet. I plumped hard on my ass, causing me to laugh somehow.

"Yael?" I hear a female voice call for me from downstairs.

Oh shit. I have a babysitter, don't I?

Birdie sure was mad at me yesterday for whatever reason. I guess, I should make it up for her? Or nah?

I hastily go to the bathroom to take a shower. What? I may be an asshole, but atleast I don't want to reek like one.

Hahaha. Get it?

Bronwyn's POV:

Yael just woke up and it's 1pm already. He sure had a good nap, while I had to prepare the essential things for him such as breakfast.

That bastard lives life as if it were a rollercoaster in an amusement park! Like, he doesn't give a damn if things are right or wrong.

I pretend reading my book as he walks inside the kitchen. I can sense his gaze on me, but don't dare to look back at him.

"Morning, birdie." He opens the fridge and takes orange juice out.

I don't respond. His action have consequences and he should learn from them.

I noticed that he has no shirt on, except for his grey jogging pants and necklace. He's revealing his fit body on purpose! His huge arms are covered up with tattoos, just like his broad and muscular back. I admit, the wings behind him look awesome.

Yael takes a sit opposite me and stares deep into my eyes like he always does.

Geez! Look away!

"You're going to ignore me now?" I hear him mutter, but keep quiet. He shakes his head and digs his spoon to his cereal. "Suit yourself then."

He finished his meal and places his bowl to the sink. He grabs one of the sandwiches I made for him and stuffs it to his mouth.

I can't believe that he isn't even trying to apologise to me! What a jerk!

I sigh and slam the book on the table, but he continues staring at me.

"What do you want?" I spit out.

"So, you do talk." He raises his eyebrows.

To hell with you!

"I'm still mad at you." I admit and he rolls his eyes back.

"It's not like I cheated on you." He tries to pull out jokes at situations as this. It's annoying.

"You won't be going out from now on. Not if I say so!" I glare at him and he stops biting from his sandwich.

He smirks. "Says who?"

"I said so!" I groan as he laughs.

"And you are?"

This son of a-

"Your freaking babysitter!" I slam my hands on the table as I lift myself up to show him that I'm dead serious over here.

"My ass." He stands up as well.

"You're lucky that I didn't call your father or even called the police on you! Heck! I was about to do that and you would be grounded for sure!" I breath deep in as he remains silent for my sake.