⚜05⚜

Bronwyn's POV:

We made rules a few days ago and so far he really sticked to it. I'm surprised that it's starting to get easier with him.

"Birdie!" Yael calls for me in his room.

"What is it?" I ask as I wipe my wet hands with a handchief, since I just washed the dishes.

"Can I go out today?" His dark orbs bore inside me again.

"You went out yesterday already." I remind him and he groans.

"Please~" He's literally tying the puppy eyes on me.

"Yael." I warn him and he stares quietly.

"C'mon! Make it an exception for me. Just this once!" He knows exactly that we wrote that down in the list.

17. Rule: 'No going out everyday. Once a week only. -Mr. Kingston.'

"No and that better stick that way." I say, causing him to run his fingers through his dark hair.

"You're really cold hearted, birdie." He glares and isn't whining anymore. His true self has finally entered.

"Exactly, devil." I smirk, before I leave.

Yes, I'm going to call him that from now on. Why? Because he gave me an annoying nickname too.

Isn't it ironic that his name means 'God's strength', but he's acting like a devil instead?

Yael's POV:

She really thinks she has the power to hold me.

HAHAHA!

Birdie hasn't learned her lesson yet, I see.

I just wanted to test her and asked for a little thing. It looks like she's not going to humble herself for me.

I take my phone out and dial Jake's number.

"Cross?"

"Yeah."

"What may your favour be this time, your majesty?" He jokes on the other end.

Majesty? I kinda like that.

"Gather all the freaks and send them to me." I smirk as I think about my masterplan.

I can see birdie's priceless reaction already.

~•☆•~•☆•~•☆•~

"What's up with that creepy smile of yours?" Birdie looks weirded out by me as I continue staring at her, while she's sewing her sweater.

Old fashioned, I'm telling ya!

"Nothing." I say. "Is it wrong to smile at someone so beautiful~?"

That was damn smooth, Yael~!
Yeah, I'm the best!

She cringes wih her shoulders. It wasn't the reaction I expected, but very well then. "You're acting strange. What the hell are you up to this time?"

She managed to see through me right away. Wow, she's good! I'll give her that.

"Why can't you just accept a compliment?" I grin as she continues reading me.

Her pretty and almond shaped eyes remain on me. She tucks her brown hair strain behind her ear and heats up. The light shade around her cheeks suit her.

If only she weren't such a 'good girl', who listens to daddy's commands... I would totally do her.

"S-Stop staring, devil." She interrupts my thoughts.