⚜06⚜

Bronwyn's POV:

The sunlight blends straight into my burning eyes as I open them gently. I'm forced to wake up, since I have a lot of work to do.

Why can't the devil just go back straight to hell?! He threw a party without my permission and isn't even taking responsibilities at all... I hate him so bad that it hurts!

Every step I take feels like I'm trying to commit suicide.

Let's get this over with, Bronwyn. My mom always said: 'Just do the work. It's not going to do it on it's own.'

As I finally stepped down the last stairs my lips split apart. I rub my eyes but it seems like it's real.

The mansion is shining clean!

No cans, no bottles nor pukes and broken glasses can be seen anymore. The porcelain floor looks like it just got mopped.

Did Yael do all of this? He woke up earlier than me for the first time.

I smell a strong scent coming from the kitchen aswell and hear some dishes clink.

"Good morning." He places a plate opposite him and stares at me.

It's filled with fluffy pancakes and has berries on the side. On top of it lays a welcoming whipped cream. The look of it is enough to make me drool.

WAIT! Is this one of his tricks?

I stare at the devil, who's patiently waiting for me to join him. He's surprisingly wearing a shirt and not smirking at all.

It's scary.

"Have a seat." He calmly mutters.

I hesitate and try to read him instead. His dark orbs remain on me and it feels like we're having a staring competition. I eventually give up since his intense gaze send shivers to my spine.

Curse his blessed face!

"Bronwyn."

Wait a damn minute! He's calling me by my name!?

"What's up with the surprised look?" He laughs.

"You're calling me by my name." I say and he raises his eyebrows. "You cleaned the house and even made me
breakfast."

He looks offended after hearing that. "You make it sound like it's a miracle."

I unintentionally laugh at his words. "Well, it is."

"Eat up. It won't taste good,once it gets cold." His sudden warm smile, causes me to stop. He gestures me to sit.

What is up with him? He's acting like a
different person.

"Is this part of your masterplan?"

He sighs and stands up to lead me to the chair. "I know what you're thinking, but this isn't a prank. I'm honest."

I roll my eyes back as he pulls the chair for me like a gentleman. "Why are you doing this?"

"Open the pancake and see for yourself." I don't do it, cause it could be one of his traps.