Chapter 2

Time skip :walking towards the school .

"so what did you do the weekend ?"I ask as I walked beside my bestfriend.

" Nothing much ,training ,eating , sleeping ,i was also at Miaiko's house for a sleepover .And you ?" Katsumi asked as they went walking through the school gate.

" Oo I was working on my fighting tecnics again....
I can't just sit in that house and listen to everyone arguing and besides.... I have a new fighting tecnic." The red haired said with a slight grin on her face and as she lift up her wist in a ball of flames.

" Ooh ,you gonna show me later what it is ?" She asked curious.

( Walks in class and sees people talking )

"Oo yeah sure ."I replied with a nod and a smile.

(Look at everyone looking at Katsumi disgusted .)
"Hey what are you looking at ?"I ask and sit on a table and cross my legs over each another and put a hand behind my head .

"I know we hot but please turn it a bit down ." I said sarcastically and wink my eye with a smirk painted across my face.

(Katsumi laughing and came sitting beside me.)

"Yeah,I know girl"She said laughing and gave me a high five.

(We went sitting at our table's)

"I don't wanna have class today ." I said in a mouning manner and slammed my head against the table.

"Yeah ,me neither." She said laughing and puts her head down on the table gently.
"your gonna get brain damage if you slam it like that ! Oh wait i forgot you already do !" She said joking and laughingredients her ass off.

"Luckily I have a brain and you don't !" I said as I raised my finger and stared at her with a grin and start laughing my as off.

"Okay class quite down ,today we're going to be doing a test ." All might said as he placed a pack of paper on his desk.

(class groans)

"Now now ,its not that hard ,we want to know what you should be doing when you see a villain!" He exclaimed.

(He Hands out the paper)

"Easy ! Destroy them ! " I said jumping up from my seat with a smirk and my wist lit up in flames."When are we getting our hero names !"I asked sadishly and take the paper and groan as I stared at it.

Katsumi laughs at her,also takes paper )

"What should you do when you Don't have a hero licsence ?!" Almights ask with his finger pointed into the sky.

"Beat them if their hurting someone !!!" Katsumi said as she slam her hand down on the table with her hand explode.

"katsumi and natsumi that attitude is not agreeable in this class " says four eyes

" Burn them to a crisp and get rid of the evidence !" I said with a evill grin on my face.

"You make a good villian . " All might replied with Swet running down his forehead.

"thank you ."I said with a smile and start to sharpen it while humming.
"Four eyes....how about you just shut up . Do you wanna fight me !" I said as I jumped of my chair and pointed the sharp pencil in his direction and with a slight psycho smile spread across my face.

"Don't i make a good villian ?"Katsumi asked. (Anime cries )

(All might sweatdrops)

"And shut up four eyes !!!" She yelled.