Chapter 4

"He wasn't even trying with you "She said trying to stand up for her man.

"and why is that ? "

"Easy ,he knows if he hurts my best friend i'll never train with him." She said in a proudish tone.

"yeah right ." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"And he knows if he kills all mights daughter's best friend . All might will hurt him bad"

"fine whatever"

"I do not believe that....but whatever it doesn't really matter today so I will let this one slide ." I said just not in the mood to argue over something stupid.

*arrive at my room. *

(Put our bags at the table about to start with homework .)

" Hey ,can you do mine ? I can't really write  " She ask with a chuckle in the end knowing I can't really say no.

(Chuckles )

"sure ,but you owe me ."

"I draw you a picture of natsu ,natsu?" She suggested with a smirk.

(Natsumi blushes )

(softly)

" fine"

" Aaa....now I need to do your homework. Well thats the least I could o for causing your broken arm."I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Hey are you okay ?" She ask conseren .

"Oo yeah , yeah ummm sorry it's just it bothers me what happend."

"I heard you and Natsu talking . What do you mean by ability ? I understand why it may not be my best quirk ." She asked.

"Ummm.... Katsumi I don't really want to talk about it ...to be honest it a family secret ."

"But you were never really like ...keeping quiet about something about your family . Why now ?"

(Look away and keep going on with homework .)

"Could you tell me what is wrong ?" She ask sounding more concern.

"I am really sorry but ....not now please ."

"Okay sure tell me when you are ready you know I am here for you . "

"Yeah thanks ." I said with a smile and carry on.

Small time skip

(We sat at the kitchen table ,bakugou made dinner  since hes a really good cook and it was his turn )

"come get your fucking food !!! " Bakugou yelled from the kitchen.

(Everyone stood up and stood in line ,while i sat since Natsumi was gonna bring mine )

(Everyone sat back down at their places . Bakugou sat on my right side and natsumi on my left like in lunch )

( Bakugou made some spicy curry and rice )

" open up "

( he saud after taking my spoon and Katsumi took n spoonfull of curry )

(Everyone one froze as they saw me get fed by bakugou)

(I gulped it down )

"Thanks"

" Dude you are serouisly creepy since that happend.....are you sure you don't wanna see a doctor ? "I ask sarcasticly with a grin .

"Oo just shut up fire head ." He replied in a regular tone .

"Don't  tell me to shut up....you should ! "