11)

kawaii chan paused, unsure if she heard correctly.

zane caught up to her, panting slightly. "i meant what i said yesterday, and i don't want to lose you. shadow knights isn't worth losing you."

kawaii chan blushed, and smiled. "have anyone ever told you you're the sweetest?"

this time zane blushed. "n-no."

kawaii chan giggled quietly, then took zanes hand.

"we need to get to class," she said quickly, trying to cover the fact that she wanted to hold his hand. the pair walked to class, and took their seat.

it was english, so the teacher talked about the project. zane and kawaii chan looked at each other, knowing they was partners.

zane got up to tell the teacher that they was partners, and he got a book in return.

"what book is it?" kawaii chan asked curious.

zane looked at the cover, "it's of mice and men. i read it before, kinda boring and sad but still pretty good."

kawaii chan looked at zane with wide eyes, "sad? it's sad?"

zane looked back, "yes. you need to read it to find out why."

kawaii chan groaned, "please don't tell me this will make me cry."

zane's silence was enough to answer that question.

the two started reading the book until the bell rang, then they went their separate ways to their classes.

before they separated, zane asked kawaii chan a quick question.

"want to do the project at mine?"

kawaii chan smiled, "sure zane. text me the details!"

then they left.

--

okay okay this is kinda slow, i know but don't worry, it'll be fun later ! (: