25)

-several months later-

it was summer break now, and kawaii~chan was getting ready to hang out with her friends.

she put on a pink hoodie, black ripped jeans, and a classic pink vans. she applied makeup, before running down the stairs to grab her stuff. when she was ready, she made her way down to the park.

she smiled when she saw her friends.

"come here kc!" aphmau yelled as kawaii~chan ran down to them. she hugged everyone before sitting down.

"who are we missing?" she asked.

the group smirked as they spoke, "your boy-"

"i'm here, chill," came a voice from behind them. kawaii~chan felt someone hug her from behind, and she turned around to give zane a kiss.

zane took a seat beside his girlfriend, and everyone started talking about their plans for the summer.

taking a road trip, watching horror movies, going to the beach, just live their life for the summer before they leave for college.

kawaii~chan smiled in excitement. she couldn't wait to make memories with everyone. especially her boyfriend.

a couple hours later of playing games and having fun with each other, they all left.

kawaii~chan and zane walked hand in hand to their favorite place to attend.

the ice cream place.

they shared their usual order (vanilla milkshake and a bowl of chocolate ice cream) and sat in their usual booth.

they laughed and talked about life in general as they ate.

then they walked back to kawaii~chan's house. when they arrived, kawaii~chan invited zane inside.

"i don't want you to leave just yet," she smiled.

zane smiled back, "if i'm being honest, i don't want to leave either."

they sat on the couch of the living room as kawaii~chan turned on the tv.

then zane asked a question he always wondered.

"why did you use nona as your name?"

kawaii~chan froze, then she relaxed. "i trust you enough to tell you. basically, what you said about parents not naming their kids kawaii~chan is right. it's just a nickname for myself. my real name is nona. i grew up with 12 brothers and sisters, and they all had their own talents. i didn't. then one day i read a book about a girl named kawaii~princess, and i was like wow i could be like her. so i dyed my hair pink and started dressing more cute and people started to notice me."

zane nodded in understanding. "i love you for you. if you want me to call you nona, i will. if you prefer kawaii~chan, then okay."

"you can call me nona when we're alone."

zane smiled, "okay nona."

kawaii~chan smiled back, "i love you zane."

"i love you nona."

fin

---

there we go, the story is now over. awe it's so cute :')

although it's not the best writing or story and probably rushed, i'm really proud of it. i think it's really cute.

thank you for reading this short book ((: