Chapter 14 // I Love You Kenma //

Me and Kenma were sitting on my bed, well at this point, our bed. Kenma was play some type of game while I was watching him. I was also eating grapes. 

"Kenma, do you want a grape?" I ask.

"Sure. Can you feed it to me? I'm fighting a boss." He says. I grab a grape.

"Open up!" I say. He then opens his mouth and I put the grape in the mouth. He starts chewing up the grape. He's so beautiful! 

"Thanks." He says. I continue eating the grapes and he soon asks for another one. So I feed it to him. He gets fed at least 10 grapes, and I eat the rest of the grapes. Mom might eventually get super angry because I tend to eat up all the fruit, the day she buys it. 

"Ughhhh! Hinata, punch me!" Kenma says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I can't beat this level!" He tells me.

"How is punching you supposed to help?!" I ask.

"That's just how things work out..." He says.

"I was told not to hurt  a single person!" I tell him.

"I'm not single, so I don't apply." He told me.

"I'm not going to hurt you!" I say.

"Fine! But maybe I will be able to beat this level if you kiss me." He says, in the most sexy way possible. 

"We talked about this. We will no longer kiss as long as you are in a relationship with someone else." I remind him.

"But I miss the feeling of lips on mine." He tells me.

"Then go kiss your boyfriend." I suggest.

"But he's all the way in Tokyo, and I'm here, with you. Plus you know I don't love him like that." He says.

"I don't understand you. I going to grab an apple, would you like one?" I ask.

"Sure. Also I have on question, if I break up with him, would you kiss me?"  He asks.

"I mean- I would like to, but kissing is done between people who love each other." I say.

"I do love you though. I think I loved you since I met you. You are someone I want to be with. I though I made it kinda obvious. I kissed you at least 3 time, and still want to kiss you." He tells me.

"I love you too, but we can't to be together if you are with Kuroo." I tell him.

"I understand. Wait- what if we have a poly relationship? Kuroo doesn't have to be hurt, and we can be together. Maybe then I can love him and you." He suggests.

"We should just talk to Kuroo to see what he thinks. You can't force yourself to love him. I'm going to get the apples now, I'm hungry."  I say.

"How can you be so hungry? You basically ate a whole bag of grapes, and now you are going to eat an apple." He asks.

"You are grapes too!" I say, trying to make an excuse.

"I only ate 10 grapes." He says. I then go grab the apples and we peacefully sit on my bed eating the apples together. 

"I'm going to call Kuroo." Kenma tells me. He then grabs his phone and starts up a video call.

"Hello guys! I'm surprised you are calling me." Kuroo says.

"Kuroo we need to talk." Kenma says, seriously. 

"Oh, okay. What is it?" Kuroo asks.

"I love you Kuroo, I truly do, but I also love Shoyo. I don't exactly know what to do." Kenma explain.

"I see. So, Hinata, do you also love Kenma?" Kuroo asks me. This whole call is starting to make me feel bad.

"I do love him. Me and Kenma were talking about it earlier and Kenma suggested that maybe we do a poly relationship. What do you think about that?" I say.

"Well, I love Kenma, I him so much. I would be willing, but deep inside of me I feel as if the both of you don't want this. You guys want to be together more then anything. If we do a poly relationship, even though I would be with you guys, it would be almost as if I was a third wheel." Kuroo says.

"At least you aren't the fourth wheel!" I basically scream.

"I never heard of a forth wheel before but I guess you are right." Kuroo says.

"You don't want to do a poly relationship?" Kenma asks.

"No. I think that maybe you guys should just be together, and our relationship stays platonic. Kenma, your love for Hinata is stronger then it is with me. I know you very well." Kuroo says. 

"I didn't know you would see right through me. I just don't want to hurt you." Kenma tells Kuroo.

"I love you too much for you to be able to hurt me." Kuroo says. Kenma then start crying.

"I feel so bad for lying to you all this time!" Kenma says.

"Kenma, it's fine, I understand you, and it makes me happy that you care enough to do something like that. But I'm also a bit angry, because you should think about what you want, especially when in a relationship. Sorry to end this so soon, but I have to go, I have practice in 10 minutes and I need to get ready." Kuroo says, ending the call.

"I know he is hurting, regardless of what he says. Well, I guess I'm single now, will you be my boyfriend." Kenma asks.

"I don't thing we are ready for that. It seems so off to get in a relationship with you right after you ended a relationship. As much as I love you I thing we should wait." I tell him.

"I think you are right. I need to get myself together." He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I just wanted to say that I am trying to update more frequently, but it's been hard because my mental health is starting to get in the way.