Extra Chapter 1 - // The love I never expected //

Kenma's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I decided to skip practice. I sat in this lonely, dark room, on this lonely, dark bed. I was the lonely, dark boy in a word full of extroverted happiness. I would never fit into this world. I play this game that I just got and I hear my phone ding over and over. I ignore it at first but I question who or what I was getting so many notifications from. I see a names that reads 'Karasunosbby10'. What a weird name... I look at the messages and he told me his volleyball team was going to play against mine, but he won't be playing because he broke his arm. I look at his account and most pictures are with a black haired guy and orange hair guy. The orange haird one is kinda cute...

The next day at school Kuroo tells me we are going to have a practice match against Karasuno, from the Miyagi prefecture. 

"I already know." I told him.

"How? Who informed you?" He asked.

"Some guy messaged me on Instagram saying he was from Karasuno saying his team is playing against ours. Though he said he can't play because he broke his arm." I tell Kuroo.

"I see, that sucks for him." Kuroo says. From the day on that boy kept messaging me. Soon I found his name was Shoyo Hinata, he was 5'3" and he is middle blocker and decoy. We became friend and I slowly feel in love with this sunshine. Who knew a lonely, dark boy, who was annoyed by all the extroverted happiness, could love someone just like the rest. This boy was transforming me. It was changing, I was becoming more like them. I wasn't lonely and dark anymore. Me and Kuroo we're together for a bit, but all along I loved Shoyo. I made some mistakes along the road to us becoming together. But in the end we were both happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! So I plan on make one more extra chapter in Kenma's POV. After that the story will be officially over. Once I finish the other story I'm currently working on, I plan on starting a new story. I just have to plan it out more first.