Chapter 1: World Beyond The Screen

"Yu Narukami Is Dreaming."
He is Having a Dream, Not of The Velvet Room But a Different Place."

"There is a checkered Path, Spiral Around Him."
He was Confused, He Even Found himself in his Uniform."

"Then A Girl With Pink Hair and Red Ribbons Run By Him."

"She was Running, He Could tell she was in Fear But Couldn't Tell Why."

"But she Looked Familiar to Him." Huh Who She? Said Yu."
Yu Tried Calling out to her."

"But She Somehow Didn't Hear Him."
So He Followed her."

"Wait Where are you going Come Back!? Said Yu." She Still Didn't Hear Him."

"It was like he was invisible to Her."
She Then Stopped, He Saw a Green Exit Sign, She Walked Up the Stairs Leading to the Door's Exit."

"Yu Went Up to her, He Gave up trying to Talk to her but she Didn't Seem to Notice he was Behind her."

"She Opened The Door Revealing, debris floating around, She Walked Outside in Shock."

"So then Yu, He Then saw something In the Sky." It was Laughing and Floating Around The Debris."

"He Saw another Girl, With Black Hair, She was in a Outfit He Know He Saw Somewhere."

"She Then Got into a Fight with the Monster in the Sky."
I don't know how but I know that Monster Looks Powerful Does She Even Have the Strength to Do it on her own?
Yu Thought."

"It Doesn't Look like a Shadow I've Seen Before So What it is?."
Yu Thought."

"It's Horrible! Said The Girl With Red Ribbons.

"Can't Help It, one Person can't Handle This alone, But she knew that and Came Here Anyway said a White Creature."

"The White Creature was Similar to Teddie Being Non Human, But Had a Personality Similar to The Velvet Room Assistants and It's Master."

"Margaret, Marie and Igor."

"Yu and The Girl With Red Ribbons and The White Creature, Watched as the Girl with Black Hair was Throw against a Long Tree Branch."

"No This isn't Right, its Too much for her! Said The Girl with Red Ribbons."

"The Black Hair Then Looked At Them, She Looked Directly at the Girl With Red Ribbons."

"She then looked like she was Screaming, But No Sound Came out."

"If She Gives Up its Over, But You have the Power to Change this Destiny Said The White Creature."

"All This tragedy, All This destruction You Can Change it if you want, The Power to Do So Lies With in You said The White Creature."

"It Remind of Yu, About His Power of The Wild Card, Could The Girl With Red Ribbons have a Similar Power."

"I Can Change It? Said The Girl With Red Ribbons."
The Girl With Black Hair Felled."

"Even Someone like me can do something to help? Said The Girl With Red Ribbons."

"Can I Really Change How This Ends She Said."

"Of Course you Can, Just Make a Contact With Me and Become a Magical Girl said The White Creature."