Chapter 2: Labyrinths Of The Witches

"Where the Hell are We! Said Yosuke." They were Running Through the Labyrinth."

"Is this a Labyrinth!? Said Yukiko." I don't know what's going on but this Shouldn't be Happening! Said Chie."

"What Do you Mean it Shouldn't Be Happening! Said Kanji."

"Then More Familiars So Up."
Crap There's More of Them! Said Yosuke."

"There Everywhere!? Said Rise." What are you Supposed to do said Naoto."

"I am Tried of Running! Said Kanji."
Take-Mikazuchi! Said Kanji."

"Mazio! Said Kanji."
He Killed Off the Familiars."
Kanji! Said Rise."

"What I wasn't going to Stand Around! Said Kanji."
No everyone is Gone! Said Rise."

"What the heck!, Where Did They All Go? Said Kanji."
Ahhhhhhhh! Said Yosuke."

"How in the Hell Did Kanji's Persona Did That!? Said Yosuke."

"I think we got Separated From the others said Yu."
Senpai, Yosuke are you Two alright said Naoto."

"Well Naoto is With Us, but I don't know where the others are said Yosuke."

"They Heard Running Coming Towards Them."
Now she's Attacking You In cosplay what's em and What's that thing your Carrying said Sayaka."

"Looks like a Stuff Animal is it alive said Sayaka."

"I don't know, I don't know why this is Happening we have to Save Him! Said Modoka."

"Sayaka and Modoka Came out of the Dark and Bumped into Naoto, Yosuke and Yu."

"Huh Who are you guys! Said Modoka." Where The Exit Go Where are we! Said Sayaka."

"We don't know, we Found ourselves in here said Yosuke." Do you know what's Going on? Said Naoto." How should I know said Sayaka."

"I Don't like This Place!, Everything is Changing! Said Modoka." You could say that Said Yu."

"Oh Crap what's going on!? Said Sayaka." There were Strange Noises Coming."

"Huh There Something Over There said Modoka."
Could it be the monsters we saw Earlier Yu-Kun? Said Yosuke."

"Monsters!? Said Sayaka."
The Familiars Appeared."
They Began to surround Them all."

"We Got to Do Something!? Said Yosuke." I don't think it's a Good Idea to Use our Personas Here said Naoto."

"P-Personas? Said Modoka."
This is Some Kind of Joke Right?, I am Stuck in a Bad Dream but I am Dreaming Right?, Right Everybody!? Said Sayaka."

"I wish it was a Dream! Said Yu." Then Chains Felled From the Sky and All around them."

"Huh What The? Said Yosuke."
There coming from the Ceiling? Said Yu."

"Naoto Held Her Handgun."

"The Chains Circle Around Them, And Destroyed The Familiars in a Flash of Light."

"What's Happening? Said Sayaka, I don't know said Modoka."

"That was Close Wasn't it? Said Mami."
Huh Who said that? Said Yu."
They Looked to see Mami Tomoe."

"But Don't Worry Your Safe Now said Mami."

"She Held a Piece of The Chain, her Her Yellow Soul Gem in the other hand."

"Thank goodness you Rescue Kyubay For Me said Mami."
So that White Creature is Kyubay? Said Yosuke."

"Yep, How Surprising that you Also Ended up here, at least your safe as well said Mami."