Chapter 4: Encountering Kyoko Sakura

"Outside The Building."
Yu's Friends Race over."
There you Yu-Kun! Said Chie."
We were worried man! Said Yosuke."

"Sorry About that said Yu."
It was my fault said Modoka."
Sayaka!? Said Teddie."

"You Became a Magical Girl? Said Naoto."
Isn't that Dangerous! Said Rise."

"I know, I know it is But I have my reasons said Sayaka."
And I Reason To Apologize for what I said a Day ago said Sayaka."

"Don't Worry about it, We Get it, Like For me I Couldn't do anything about it said Kanji."

"We were Avoiding you because we didn't know what to say and thought you were still Angry at us because we knew she would- said Teddie."

"I know, but it can't be helped can it said Sayaka."
Anyways, Now I am a Magical Girl I am gonna do all I can to help you guys said Sayaka."

"And Modoka is Gonna Help Right said Sayaka."
Y-Yeah We are all in this together said Modoka."

"That's Good to Hear said Yu."
Just don't take it seriously Ok Sayaka It's Still Dangerous said Naoto."

"Indeed it is said Margaret."
Margaret and Marie Came out."

"Margaret!?, Marie!? Said Yu."
What are you guys doing!? Said Yukiko."

"We've Been here for awhile, Good to see that your all still together said Marie."

"Yeah I Guess said Chie."
How did you find us? Said Yosuke."

"Yeah and Known we were here said Chie."
They Helped me out said Sayaka."

"We were able to find out where you were by Tracking Down your Cell Phone, With a Little Trick Margaret Used Said Marie."

"We Met Sayaka Miki Earlier This Day, we already knew she was acquainted with you said Margaret."

"So Wait if your here you know how did get us back home right? Said Rise."

"Unfortunately We can't, A Force is Holding you back until you can help what has called you to this World said Margaret."

"But we might have a Clue, We Believe it has something to do with Modoka Kaname said Marie."

"M-Me!? Said Modoka."
You didn't say that earlier!? Said Sayaka." We thought it would be best to tell everyone here said Margaret."

"Oh Right, Point Taken said Sayaka."
But that means its not over, I Can Feel Something is Coming I Don't know what it may be even if I know I wouldn't tell you said Margaret."

"Way not if you know!? Said Kanji." It will disrupt the Balance of This World, Until It comes you must be full prepared to end it said Margaret."

"I see whatever it is, I'll do what I can to assist you said Sayaka."

"Thank you Sayaka said Yu."

"Either as Sayaka Told Them on top of the Hospital."

"Sayaka had came across Margaret and Marie with Kyubay."

"Kyubay? You came back Said Sayaka."
Good to see you again, Sayaka Miki said Kyubay."

"Who are you Guys? Said Sayaka."
I am Margaret and this is Marie, We are residents of the Velvet Room, I Place that Exists between Mind and Matter, The Unconscious and The Conscious said Margaret."

"Um I see said Sayaka."
We saw you with that Boy of Yours I Can Tell you want to Help him badly said Marie."

"Kyousuke? Yeah I Do I just can't let me be like that said Sayaka."