Chapter 3: Persona-Users And Magical Girls

"During Another Battle in The Labyrinths."

"Trio Finale Said Mami."
Great Job said Rise."
Wow Mami Your So Unbelievably Awesome Right Girls said Sayaka."

"Yeah Too Bad The Boys Couldn't Join us on this one said Chie."

"Yu, Yosuke, Kanji and Teddie Were not with Mami and The Girls They stayed back at the Apartment."

"Naoto Looked around."
Huh That's Strange Where's The Grief Seed? Said Yukiko."

"This isn't supposed to be Fun, What We are doing is Very Dangerous Don't Forget that ok said Mami."

"Mami was on a Lamp Post She Then Came Down."
Rodger That Said Sayaka."
I got it said Chie."

"Yukiko Said That The Grief Seed Didn't Pop Out Why is time? Said Modoka."

"It wasn't a Witch, It was a Familiar, Acting Without its Master, They Don't Carry Grief Seeds said Kyubay."

"Oh I See, So it was a Familiar Wondering Around? Said Chie."
Kind of Like The Shadows Said Yukiko."

"Yeah I guess so, But These Shadows and That Midnight Channel You said Appears on Raining Nights During Midnight is Pretty Creepy in its own way said Sayaka."

"But it Seems ashamed to Fight And Not get anything From it said Sayaka."

"We can't let Familiars Do what they want, If we did They Basically Become The Witch They Split Off From said Mami."

"I see, Magical Girls Can't Have That Going Around, Especially Persona-Users said Chie."

"Indeed, Well Shall We Go Now, We can't leave the boys waiting said Mami."

"As they left Rise Asked Modoka And Sayaka."

"So Do you Guys Know What you want to wish for yet said Rise."

"Nope Not Yet said Sayaka."
How about you Modoka? Said Sayaka."

"No Not Really said Modoka."
Mami Giggled."

"That Doesn't Surprise Me Said Mami." Really Mami? Said Chie."
It's Hard To Think When your Under Pressure said Mami."

"You Got a Point Mami said Yukiko." Maybe It will help if you told us what you Wished For Mami said Modoka."

"Mami Stopped."
Oh I didn't mean to be Nosey, Its Fine If you don't want to tell us said Modoka."

"Not its Fine said Mami."
For me it was Different said Mami."

"I didn't had the luxury of Thinking about it happened all of a Sudden, That When I had the Chance I Used it at the last moment."

"Its Not that I Regret my Decision, I am Alive After all, And I Think The Life I have now is better in being Dead said Mami."

"Mami Told Them About Her Past."
I am sorry you had to go though that said Chie."

"But if you have the Chance to think really hard about what you want, you should take as Much Time as you need said Mami."

"She's Right, at first I didn't believe in anyone else when saying that the Killer was Pushing People into the TV World and Having there Shadow Self's Kill Them said Naoto."

"Yeah, When I was in there for the First Time, all I thought was running away like a Princess someone there to take me away said Yukiko."

"But I was wrong, and my Shadow took advantage of That, I regret it said Yukiko."

"But Chie and Your Friends Saved you, So There's no need to Feel that much Pain right? Said Modoka."

"Yeah You are right, But you don't know what it's like there no offense, The TV World and The Shadows Seem to Be a Different Level then Witches said Chie."