Chapter 7: The Last Hope Will Come Together as One

"Homura Akami, Your a Time Traveler, You Travel Across several different Timelines and Relived This Month over and over said Kyubay."

"Always Looking For a Way to Change The Outcome To the one you want Said Kyubay."

"The Truth about you Does Answer a lot of Important Questions one question in Particular,
It Solves The Reason Why Modoka Kaname has So Much incredible potential as a Magical Girl said Kyubay."

"And The Reason For Yu Narukami and His Friends descent into The World of Magical Girls said Kyubay."

"At last I have an Theory That Explains it, a Magical Girls Potential is The Weight on the karmic Destiny she Bares said Kyubay."

"If She Were a Queen or a Messiah I Could Have Understood, but Modoka was Given an ordinary life, so it was hard for me to understand why she would be the vocalpoint for So Many Destiny's that Have Even Tied Themselves to Yu Narukami said Kyubay."

"But Now Say Homura, could it be that Modoka's Potential to Become The Most Powerful Magical Girl, Causing The Persona-Users To Slip Though our World is Because you kept Turning Back Time? Said Kyubay."

"Homura was Shocked By Kyubay's Response."
I thought so, you are the Cause of it, or Rather a Side Effect of your magic cause Them that way said Kyubay."

"What Do you Mean? Said Homura."
There is only one reason you kept repeating this Timeline, to Save Modoka Kaname said Kyubay."

"By Turning Back Time Over and Over, and Each Time for the Sake of the Same Reason, you unknowingly cause these Multiple Timelines to converge said Kyubay."

"And With that Converge Cause another Universe With Similar Motivation to Get Trap in it as well said Kyubay."

"The World Yu Narukami and The Persona-Users Call Home said Kyubay."

"And Now They All Converge Around Modoka Kaname, The threads of Fate of all the Modoka's of All the Different Timelines Were Never Linked Before said Kyubay."

"But if They Converge upon a Single point, The Modoka in This Timeline then that Will Explain why she has the powerful magical potential she has said Kyubay."

"All the Karmic Destiny's, From all The Different Timelines, you Effected eventually attached themselves to Modoka Kaname and Now Yu Narukami and His Friends said Kyubay."

"After all, She is The Reason This Happened Said Kyubay."

"Excellent Work, You Made Modoka The Most Powerful Witch Ever, and Now Yu Narukami and his Friends Will Suffer The consequences of Your Actions said Kyubay."

"Tragic News The Body of 8th Grade Student From Mitakihara Public Middle school has been identified as Sayaka Miki."

"She Made Be Reported Missing as The 12th of This Month, her body was Discovered today in a Room in a Downtown Hotel."

"And Police are Still Investigating rather her Death of Murder or Suicide."

"Up next the weather, Heavy Rain tonight moderate winds coming from the Northwest."

"Everyone Showed Up For Sayaka's funeral."
Yu Could See How Modoka was Very Upset." He knew there was nothing he could do or his Friends to Cheer her Up now."

"Modoka Went home and Her Mother Brought her inside."

"Hey Modoka?, are You Sure You Don't know about anything that Happened to Sayaka not even those Friends you mentioned about? Said Her Mom."

"Yeah said Modoka."
Modoka Went to her Room, She Lied Down on her Bed."
And Didn't move an inch."

"I can't be Sayaka and Kyoko are Dead, Yu and His Friends are trapped here Forever said Modoka."