Kentaru's Friend The Reaper

(If this chapter feels disorganized. It's mostly because it's kinda from Kentaru's perspective without being in first person. Like it puts you in his shoes in sense. Kentaru tends to be very disorganized at first because of his weird in and out focus, but he's actually aware and noting lots of details in and out of his head at the same time. It's just hard to write properly. The best I can do is this this weird jumping in what he's focusing on. Like first it was his own thoughts, than the people around him, than it's his thoughts on his partner. That's why it feels disorganized. His focus is shifting quickly between different things. That's what I mean by it's kinda from his perspective.)

As Kentaru heads out of the locker room to greet the group he sees Jakushitsu already eagerly greeting everyone. He can barely pay attention as they introduce themselves.

Debby Baker the Ultimate Maid. Some short haired strawberry blonde haired girl with big green eyes in a white and blue maid outfit with a ditsy blonde air headed personality that's more annoying than enduring. Could she kill?!? If given the right situation probably, but a kind person nether-less.

After all his job has proven once again... People lie. People betray. Anyone can kill. They just need the right motive... And right now Kentaru struggled to stay with the group as his mind tried to drag him back to thinking about his motive.

Marshal Manesh a long black haired gentleman dressed in white coat, black vest with white under shirt with purple tie, and black dress pants. Debby's master. Known as Ultimate 'Lucky' Man. Or Ultimate Women's Man. A very indifferent kind of guy who seemed cautious and careful and cold towards his maid who seemed to have feelings for him. Seems like a guy who's had to tell many women to screw off from the sounds of his talent.

Not a criminal type of a guy, but had the potential like anyone else to kill. That's all it took really. One time kill. A stain on the record. Reaper than would begin his hunt.

Kentaru glances at Jakushitsu he seems to be profiling in his head all the new people trying to judge who is a threat and isn't a threat. Seems only two people of the new group received a very forced smile from him. Those people must gotta record or maybe just the vibe or was it their talent that rubbed Jakushitsu the wrong way.

Miss Torodora or Totoro Tanaka as she's called. A maid dressed in light and dark blue with lace strings and cute pinkish red and blue bows on her dress and in her hair. They matched her mismatched eyes, her bow hair clips, and the bows used for her pigtail braids. Her hair was white as snow and somewhere she was packing some sharp throwing daggers that's for sure.

She's a legendary assassin even in their firm. The Tiger Dragon of Death.  As she knows the deadly style of tiger kung fu with dragon style.

She seems to be working for mister ladies man as his maid these days. The other person to catch Jakushitsu's eyes was a man with long black hair in a ponytail tail and wore black ninja clothes with strange robotic arms, grey eyes and a grey scarf.

Seiki Kobayashi the Ultimate Ninja, Kentaru can only imagine the body count a guy like him must have. The next four looked pretty harmless an Ultimate Swimmer named Aoi who looked scared and felt very out of place. A man that Kentaru tried really hard not to stereotype as weed man known as Yasuhiro. He was the Ultimate Clairvoyant which didn't really help his case.

A snarky looking prick of a student known as Yasuke who was the Ultimate Neurologist. The last guy had the most calmest demeanor and was definitely a respectable man, but he kinda looked like a cross between pimp, gangster, and maybe a detective in clothing choice. His talent was Ultimate Scout which is something Kentaru has heard of, but doesn't understand how it works.

"Sakura?!?" Aoi asked seeing Sakura.

"Aoi it's good to see you again." Sakura smiles happily.

"Waaaaahhh!!! It's a ghost!!!" Yasuhiro shouted.