Heart Ache

The next day everyone gathered up at the kitchen and had a lovely meal. Izuru congratulated them on getting fourteen friends fragments this week.

"You have three days. We will hold off on tasks. Though if you want one to get more date cards feel free to ask for one. So think of this as free time to date and relax." Izuru explains.

Kokichi was excited today he was going to try once again to get Tenko to teach him to protect himself. After all it make him feel better if he can at least physically put up a fight against Izuru if he tried anything. Not that Kokichi thinks he will, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.

"Hey Tenko!!! Tenko!!!! Teach me to fight pleeeeeeeaaaassseeee! Scary Izuru is scarrry!!!" Kokichi cutely tells Tenko as everyone heads outside after dinner to discuss what to do.

"Very well! I can't just let some degenerate male take advantage of you now can I? I will teach you, but you better pay close attention!" Tenko tells him.

Kokichi spent the day learning Aikido with Tenko. He had a blast learning and Tenko seems impressed by his passion and interesting in the art.

-Give gift?-
Yes
No

"Hmmm... This is usual the part where you give a gift... that's what Shuichi always did with me... I don't think I have anything..." Kokichi thinks and digs into his pockets for anything that might be hiding inside.

He pulled out some bear ears, "Oh yeah this thing. Shuichi gave it to me. But it's not my favorite and makes me feel like a kid." He thinks.

-Give Gift?-
Yes <~
No

"Here Tenko. I have this. I don't know if it's your style but it's something at least as a thank you for training me." Kokichi beamed as Tenko takes it and puts it on her head.

"Ah this is so cute thank you." Tenko nodded and looked happy, "You know Kokichi... I never considered that degenerate males would harass each other, but I'm definitely getting creep vibes from Izuru. Sometimes I have to remind myself to be careful with you because your so smol and kid like I forget your the same age as me." Tenko confessed.

"I know. And seems my appearance has unfortunately gotten me into trouble with creeps." Kokichi smiled.

"Ugh. Males who are into lolis are just pedo bears! Don't worry Kokichi I'll protect you from the pedo bears! But don't you dare try using this to trick me or anything you snake! I won't fall for it." Tenko tells him.

"Fine with me. I accept our truce!" Kokichi smiled and his ehandbook goes off letting him know he's made a friendship fragment with Tenko.

"Keep practicing. Shout if your in trouble. I'll come rescue you." Tenko promised.

"Thank you Tenko." Kokichi beamed as he parts way.

"It's good to know Tenko is on my side. Nishinishi." Kokichi whispered.

Since he still had some free time he decided to wonder around aimlessly until he stumbled upon Rantaro and Shuichi talking to each other.

"So I've noticed Kokichi doesn't head to his cottage anymore... From the looks of it... He's been spending a lot of time in your cottage..." Shuichi explains.

"He has nightmares and I'm his big bro he comes to me for all his problems." Rantaro smoothly shrugged off the suspension.

"Shuichi are you interrogating Rantaro? He won't crack! He's a hard egg to fry!" Kokichi smiled.

"I thought I'd ask Rantaro about what's been going on between you two lately. I'm honestly just a bit concerned... Not going to lie that scene you two had with you kissing Izuru was very uncomfortable for us all." Shuichi explains.