Decisions

The smell of delicious food started to wake everyone in the ruins and Hajime yawned as he got up to open the door carefully adjusting his husbando who was sound asleep against him. It hurt a bit to have to move the sleeping cutie, but food took priority.

Light filled the darkness of the chamber completely waking the others up, "Goooodddd mornnning Hajime!!!!" Ibuki chimed.

"Shhh Nagito's sleeping." Hajime hated waking Nagito up, after all he needs the sleep from the stupid nightmares he used to get.

"Oh sorry." Ibuki turned her voice into a loud whisper as her, and Sonia handed over their plates.

"We brought you guys food. Fuyuhiko says he'll take care of everything with Akira and Nekomaru's help so there's no need to worry." Sonia spoke softly.

Nagito snuck up on Hajime wrapping his arms around him and leaning his chin on his shoulder, "Food." Nagito groaned sleepily.

"Hehe the smell of food has awoken him." Ibuki gushed.

"Thanks for the food guys." Hajime takes the food and tried elbowing Nagito to move, "Come on. Let go it's time to eat." Hajime sighed.

"Five more minutes." Nagito begged and Hajime sighed accepting it.

"Hehe tell Izuru we said hi and we're all waiting for him!" Ibuki smiled at Hajime who nodded.

"Have fun you two!" Sonia chimed as she and Ibuki left.

"Is that for me?!?" Kokichi slides into view staring at the food drooling.

"This one is yours." Hajime hands over the plate.

"Yes!!! Pancakes!!!" Kokichi takes his plate heading inside to eat.

"That smells good." Chiaki yawned, "May I?" She asked.

"Go ahead. This one is yours." Hajime hands her plate over.

"Thank you." Chiaki heads inside to eat.

Hajime tried not to giggle feeling Nagito's hair tickle him, "Thanks Hajime. I'm good now." Nagito smiled blushing.

"Here sweetie your food." Hajime gives Nagito a kiss and Nagito gives him a happy perverted smile, "This is just the appetizer." Hajime winked handing the plate to Nagito.

"Haha than I look forward to dinner and deserts." Nagito smiled as they head back inside together to eat.

Hajime glanced at the computer screen after closing the vault like door. Izuru is still doing okay. After everyone is done eating Chiaki collects the dishes as Hajime goes over to feed Izuru some code, because it made Hajime feel better.

"I see. Izuru gets to eat code but not me?" Chiaki puffed.

"I'm so sorry I forgot about that." Nagito looks like he wanted to cry.

"I thought Izuru fed you." Hajime cried.

"I'm pulling your leg Hajime. Izuru made sure I had code to eat even though I didn't need it." Chiaki smiled.

"It's not a lie." Kokichi chimed and everyone glared at him as he beamed.

"Good." Hajime relaxed.

"I'll take the dishes back. I'm just glad Hajime seems to got over his awkwardness with me." Chiaki smiled.

"Somehow after last night. It became very pointless to be feel awkward." Hajime sighed.

"Haha." Nagito smiled and looks at Kokichi happily, "I'm glad than that Kokichi helped create that situation for us than." Nagito beamed.