No Trust

Rantaro and his gang walk into hospital to see Mikan treating Peko who got scratched while two little toddlers hand Mikan stuff.

"Ooopfh." Koma tripped and split the cotton balls.

"Ahhhhghhh!" Junior groaned in annoyance.

"Awl." Koma looks sadly at the cotton balls.

"Hahe. Don't worry. It's fine just scoop them back up for me please." Mikan came over to help Koma up who nodded and smiled.

The kids begin gathering up cotton balls and putting them inside the jar, "Oh my gosh!!! So cute!" Rantaro felts like exploding from the cuteness.

"I'm surprised there's kids here. Isn't dangerous for them to be around. I mean... there's still people who want to hurt you guys." Shuichi asked as Peko was watching the kids smiling softly.

"It's weird seeing tiny little ones running around. Yet oddly reassuring. Seeing their happy stupid faces as if nothing is wrong. It warms the soul." Kaito declares.

"If you think about it. They aren't much safer outside of this island either. People are still killing each other and trying to continue the killing games. Besides I'll happily die to protect these kids from danger." Peko declares.

"True." Shuichi nodded.

"I think as long as they are safe, taken care of, and happy they have a bright future even if it's with us. Plus we love seeing them around us." Mikan gushed.

"If society is destroyed we should probably think about repopulating the world as well as rebuilding it. So these kids will be very important for the future of our world." Kaito nodded.

"I will gladly be the babysitter!" Rantaro beamed, "Actually I wanted to be a teacher once. But they wouldn't let me." He sighed.

"A teacher huh? We are building a school for the kids. Hajime was going to try being a teacher with the rest of us, but I think only Hajime is qualified to be one. Perhaps you'll consider joining our group and being a teacher?" Peko asked.

"That's just such a tempting offer. But I can't leave my team." Rantaro sighed.

"I could teach the kids to be detectives. I'm not very good at it... but that sounds nice." Shuichi was considered it.

"I want to teach about space!" Kaito laughed.

The kids walk over to Mikan to give her the jar of cotton balls and she pats their heads thanking them as she takes it and puts it on a desk to use one on Peko.

"Hehe. You should all talk to your group about it. We'd love to have you all." Mikan beamed, "There you go Peko. Your all good. Please be more careful." Mikan sighed.

"It's my fault for being scary. Gundham's trying to teach me to be more approachable to animals. It's a slow process. I panicked when I saw that cute little animal trapped in the thorn bushes. It scratched me in fear, but it's worth it. Gundham reassured me that even he has gotten many badges of honor trying to calm down scared animals and to not take it personally." Peko explains.

"Don't worry. Keep at it. I'll always be here to treat you both." Mikan chimed.

"Thank you Mikan. I'm going now. Please stay safe." Peko nodded and leaves.

"I will. Koma will scream really loud and his bad luck will happen if something happens to me." Mikan tells her.

"Uh... what?!?" Shuichi felt concerned by that.

"Miss Mikan. Sorry to bother you, but can you check my boy Kaito here. He's sick with some kind of disease." Rantaro begged.

"Of course. Please sit over here Mr. Kaito and I'll begin getting to work." Mikan explains.