+DOGSHIT ALEXIS+

+FLASHBACK+

Mark, Vivian & Alexis (Derek's close friends) all attended a house party thrown by Mark's roommate, Seth. There, it felt safe being openly together because Seth assured Mark he wouldn't invite Derek or any of his friends. His promise was utter dogshit.

During the party...

Alexis is walking to grab a refill. From afar she spots Mark and Vivian standing together. She decides to move towards them when suddenly, Mark leans in on Viv and gives her a long kiss. This came to a shock and confused Alexis.

She quickly turned her body and began walking in the opposite direction in distress.

The whole night Alexis watches them incriminate themselves further.

Later, Mark moves close into Vivian's ear, whispering. She smiles then looks up at him and mouths. "Yes." They both took off.

At this time, Alexis is unaware of the guilty pair leaving here sight, because she's in a deep conversation with a random...

Mark opens his bedroom door. They both enter, then shuts it gently. Quickly Mark grabs Vivian, and presses his lips against hers, making out passionately.
Their hands move intensely all over each other's body and their breathing becomes heavy with each kiss.

Vivian pushes Mark onto the bed roughly, removing his pants and briefs. She then gets down on her knees, grabs his dîçk with her right hand and strokes his shaft while sucking the tip of his çoçk. She does this for a few minutes to get Mark harder. Then, Vivian removes her hand and slowly slides Mark's çoçk deep into her filthy mouth, moving her head and mouth in an up-down motion on repeat.

The bedroom door opens and to Alexis' surprise, she sees Vivian sucking off Mark.