+THE INTIMACY+

+NOW+

Mark sighs while still driving. "What did you tell Derek?"
"I told him I wasn't thinking, I apologized and wanted to repair our relationship, but he didn't want to listen.."

Mark back brushes his hair with his left hand, anxiously..."I know this is the wrong time to say... I want to be with you Viv, and I know I agreed we wouldn't be anything more, but I've started falling--"

I interrupt. "Mark, stop. This is all too much." I cross my arms and look out from the side of the window.

"Y-yeah, you're right, I'm sorry." He says softly.

We both sit in silence for a while. Finally, he pulls in the driveway.
I look at him with slight confusion. "I thought you were taking me home?"

"My place is closer and I didn't want to leave you alone."

I give a small smile. "I don't want to be alone either."

We both unfasten our seat belt, step out of the car, and walk towards the door. Mark unlocks it and we enter.
Already knowing where Mark's room is, I walk straight to his bedroom and Mark follows. I remove my shoes, climb into his bed, and cover my body in a puffy blanket.

"I'm so done with today." Releasing a sigh.

Mark looks at me."It'll all be okay. He's lucky to have you and I'm sure he'll forgive you, he just needs some space."

"I hope you're right. Thanks, Mark."
I extend my hand, "Come here and cuddle."

"Just cuddle?" He smiles.

I giggle. "Oh yes, innocent cuddles only."

He removes his shoes, grabs my hand, and rests his body on the bed. I move in close and press my head against his chest.

"Vivian, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I say.

He pauses for a moment.

"I do want you to work things out with Derek because its what you want, but it bothers me a little seeing you two together because-- I like you, Viv. A lot."

My eyes slightly widen and I raise my head to face him.
We locked eyes and I lean in for a kiss.

Mark kisses me back.

Both his hands flow around my head and travel down my back.
Our kissing becomes aggressive and fast, including our breathing.

He pauses. "Tell me you want it."

I don't reply and proceed to kiss his lips.

He pauses again and repeats. "Tell me you want it."

I pause in return and look into his eyes. "I-I want it."

He bites his lip and smiles. "What is it you want?"

His request makes me desire it so
much more.

"I want you inside me."

"Yeah?" He replies.

"Yes." I say.

Mark lays me on my back, quickly removing all my clothing. Once finished, I spread my legs wide, exposing my puşşy for him to admire.

He looks straight at it, then me. "Who owns your puşşy?"

I look at him. "Daddy own's it." I reply.

Mark begins unbuckling his belt, pants and pulls them off, then boxers and shirt. He kneels on the bed in front of me. His çoçk is out and hard. He gently strokes his dîck with one of his hands to make it feel good.

"This is what you wanted." He says while moaning and gripping his dîçk.

His dîçk and dirty words make me wetter. I can feel the preçum oozes down my tight hole. He can't stop touching himself or look away.

His breathing becomes intense. "Play with that little çlît for me, babe."

"Will you fill my hole with your çoçk after? I'm horņy and I need it." I bite my lip.

"Yes, baby girl."

He leans in to give me a firm kiss then moves back in position and watches me rub my çlît in a circular motion, using my index and middle fingers. The pleasurable feeling causes me to moan heavily.

"Ohh baby girl, tell daddy how that feels." Letting out a rough groan.

"It feels soo fuçkîng good." I press the back of my head against the bed and proceeded to rub. My response and action make his moans longer and louder.

"Fuuuuck."He moans while rubbing himself faster.

"I want you inside me, I want you inside me" I beg.

"You want this thick çoçk to stretch your şlutty puşşy?"

"Yes daddy, yes." I beg more.

Still pleasuring ourselves and giving each other intense moans.

I pleaded with him again, "Fųçk me daddy please, please, please!"

He can't hold back any longer. Mark grabs my hips and pushes my body close to him. My legs still spread, he lowers his pelvis, grabs his dîçk, and gently slides it in all the way. This makes us release a loud moan.

"Your çoçk is stretching me, daddy."

He gives a few small thrusts to let my walls stretch.

Mark breaths harder. "I'm giving what my whorę needs."

He moans more and firmly grabs my hips again, adding more force into his thrusts.

We keep moaning intensely.

He grips me hard. "Holy Fuuçk, daddy's going to cųm in you."

I claw both his arms. "Call me a şlųt, daddy."

He's fųçking my insides harder and with every thrust, he moans. "Şlųt! Şlųt! Şlųt!"

After several more thrusts, Mark lets out a long and very loud moan. His warm çųm shoots deep inside. He gently pulls out his çoçk and exhales hard. I close my legs, sit up then we look at each and smile. I lean in for a long kiss.