+BACK TOGETHER+

Derek's eyes widen "Vivian? Why are you here?"

Alexis interrupts. "No! You need to go!" She faces Derek. "She needs to go!"

I give her the stink face. "Bîtch, do you want to be in a coma?"

"Ookaay. Enough. This is between Vivian and Derek." Says Mark.

I look at Derek with sorrow. "Can we please talk? Alone?"

He looks into my eyes. "Yeah. We need to talk."

I beckon him inside, he follows me into the living room and we sit next to each other. I woefully sigh and hesitantly grab his hand and hold it. "Derek, my love, you know I love you with all my heart. I'll do anything to repair this relationship and to gain back your trust." Tears pour from my eyes. "Please don't leave me... Please."

We look into eachother eyes and sit in silence for a moment.

"I still want to work things out between us Viv, but I'm afraid. I don't know if I could open my heart to you again. You know gaining my trust is difficult." The look of sorrow smears his face.

I move in close and hold both of his hands. "I know this wont be easy and it will take a lot of time, but I'm willing to do this... I love you." Gently squeezing his hands.

Derek smiles softly. "I love you too." He leans in to give me a tight hug, then releases me.

"I really missed you." Wipping away the remaining tears from my eyes.

He strokes the right side of my hair with his hand. "I missed you too." He then leans in and gives a long, slow, wet kiss. Feeling pleased, I brush my hand on his thigh and grip. Our kissing becomes intense and heated. Derek breaks away from my lips. "I want to continue, but not here."

Smiling, I grab his hand and stand up. "Follow me." He also stands and we speed walk into the bathroom.

"You want to do it here?" He laughs.

I respond by thrusting my body against him tightly and kiss his lips with agression and passion. He then hefts up my body and puts me down on the countertop that is connected to the sink. My legs are spread open and his dîçk is grinding against my çunt. We continue this for many minutes until suddenly, we hear a knock at the door.

"Derek! Is that you in there with Vivian?" Alexis knocks harshly again.

I whisper to Derek. "Tell her to go awayy."

He softly sighs and raises his voice. "Yes. We just need privacy."

"I don't think that's a good idea-- but fine. I'll wait for you in the living room. Don't take too long." She says in a concern tone.

"You know, Alexis is in love with you, right?" I say semi-jokingly.

"Pssh, nooo." He giggles.

I turn the sink on, the water spews out to block the listeners from the sounds of pleasure.

Derek takes a step back and quickly removes my pale pink underwear, then he lifts up my dress to expose my puşşy. This makes his çoçk stiff. "Open your mouth." He says demandly.

I stare at him and open my mouth semi-wide.

He slides two of his fingers inside, I close and press my tongue against his fingers while sucking agressively.

"Thats it princess, get daddy's fingers wet for him." He lets out a rough exhale.

Satisfied, he removes his fingers from my mouth and slides them inside my little, tight puşşy. As he's slowly pushing them in, I give a soft and long moan.

"So fuçking warm." He moans gently.
He then vaguely pushes his fingers in and out while his thumb was pressed against my çlit, maintaining an up-down motion. I couldn't restrain myself from this feeling. My moans became more great and I know I would be heard, but I really didn't care.
After many more gentle thrusts from Dereks wet fingers, his dîçk became eager to feel pleased. He removes his fingers from my hole, pulls off his jeans and boxers to show his massively hard and long dîçk, like 7 almost 8 inches long. (owo))

"I really need to fųçk you." He groans, while sliding his diçk fully inside me.
His torso thrusts against mine, we grip and claw aggressively at each others hair and back. I press my cheek to his while being fucked fast and so deep. We moan uncontrollably into each others ears and continue this for many, many more minutes.

"D-Derek, I'm gonna çuum." I grip him harder.

He rams his dîck faster in me. "Yeah? Cųum on this hard dîçk, princess."

"Fuuçk! Fuuçk!" I release my çum all over his dick.

He keeps going. "Call me daddy while I give you this çum."

I give a jolt and some twitching. "Fųck daddy, I'm so sensitive.. Please daddy, fill me with your cuųm." I begged.

In his final pump, he shoves his coçk deep as it can go and spews his hot cųm inside me. We both exhale and inhale roughly.

"That was nice" I say, smiling.

He giggles. "Yeah. I enjoyed that a lot."

We give each other a long kiss and prepare ourselves to leave the bathroom.