Chapter 8: That Maid, Jealousy

Disclaimer: We do not own Black ButlerTobosa Yana-seinsei does!!! If we owned it we would make ourselves characters heehee!! So we could have a chance with Ciel!!! On with the story now *Laughs like Und taker*

Ravens POV

Daddy answered door and bought Elisabeth in the manner she was alone she didnt have any one else with her . Ceil greated her I had to look away i hate when he puts his brillant shinning blue ocean coloured perfect eye on some one other than me it makes me upse t. But i ignore it Ceil deserved happy if he want her he can have her . I just gotta keep telling myself that.......ugh why are boys so confusing?!?!?! I go off to tend to work but before i can Ceil caled out me . "Raven wait " he said I turned around to look at him in his curuelen eye

"what " I say he shakes his head "Dont go spend the day with Lizzy and I" he tells me . Elisabeth looks so mad I kno it isnt a good idea so I shake my head . "Uh...hakushaku-sama that isnt my place i am meido " I say he shakes his head . "You are meido but we could need ur help . So stay ok?" Lizzy from behind him shook head and i want to say no....but Ceil-kun looks so cute begging I just cant resist!!!!

Ceil leeds us too away Lizzy is glareing at me the hole time but Ceil isnt notising !! I dont know what do do...I can t hurt her even if I want to and I cant tell her of because she is nobel-bloded so i just stay there with out power which is weid because I'm a powerful witch demony creechur . Yea . Whatever tho . I role my eyes at her a bit . She scoved but didnt say anything witch is good I didnt want Ceil to yell at me or get angry I then remind self that he will always chose her over me . "So " Ceil says "Lizzy what are we doing today ? We can go on walk we can play chess we can "

"Lets play chess !!" Lizzy says exitidly "I kno u like it a lot Ceil so lets play " Ceil looks at me "Do u like chess Raven " I smirked alot and widly. "Yea" I say "I'm pretty ok. Lizzy looks apparel. "Only to people can play chess Ceil" "We can play more then one rond Lizzy" Ceil says obviously . I smirk and nod . "I will set up the bored" I say Ceil nods I set it up "Lizzy and me will play first than u" Ceil says to me I smile and curtesy . "Yes hakushaku-sama" I say . They play and i watch them ......Ceil is good. Super well at it actually he makes all the moves i wouldve maid . Lizzy on the other hand....she is really bad . Really bad actually so bad I wanna laugh but I dont . Tho even tho she sucks ...she seems to be halfing a good time . And Ceil to he likes it hes smiling . Theyre havi ng fun together and it makes my heart lose some of its dokis .

Maybe i red it all rong . Maybe Ceil reely does wanna be with her .

They finish the gamme soon . Ceil one obviusly but Lizzy seems ok with that shes laughing and smeeling alot that is until I come over . Ceil beacons me to sit down I try to but Lizzy doesn't seem to like that at all . "Ugh Ceil won more game please??" She asks in a bratty voice . He shakes head "No we said she would play the wonner of the game . Lizzy come on " he looks at her annoyed and she huffs brattily standing up "Fine but i play next" we both nodded "Ok Lizzy" Ceil says we set up the pieces hes the black peaces Im the white ones . "U go first" he says so I do making my first move I move a night from his spo t. "Nice one" Ceil says and then he goes . Our game lasted long , longer than Lizzys did and he actually seems to be enjoying myself complementing my moves saying how smart they were....ugh I just keep falling more and more in love dont I ??

I really want him to feel the same !!

Lizzy sits watching us she ocashunally tells us "good" moves to make theyre not good at all we dont listen to her and she gets upset but huffs and says next time but at some point we just ignore her entirty . Its fun when its just me and Ceil....I want it to be like dis fourever actually . Elisabitch- oh sorry I meant Elisabeth- doesnt seem to agree for she keeps getting madder and mad at me . "Ugh just end the game !!" She yells at some point even though neither of us where neer check mate . "Lizzy we cant" Ceil says "This is a good game "