Chapter 9: That Maid, Something New

Disclaimer: we dont own black butler!! If we did then grell would merry will!!! *laughs liek undietaker*

RAVEN'S POV

Bocchan is right in front on me now!! He looks a littl etire and his bow that he has like a dogs necklace on his neck is un done. My daddy loks at him and frowned. "bocchan , why are you so untidy?" he asks and bocchan sighed. " did lizzy hit you " i ask very angry,, my tears gone away for now. Bocchan doesnt respond wich means yes and i feel very anger!! How dare elisabitch hit my ceil?!?! Wait... mine??? Why did i say mine?? He is not mine at all, ,he is her financé and i am not... i am a demon!! A very power ful demon!! I cant have this feelings of love !! becase demons dont have emotions!!

Daddy is very anger i can see how his artery is begun to pop in his fourhead. "bocchan , lets go to youre room. You need to take a bath too calm youre nervous and be calmer " daddy says and ceil nods "yes your rite sebastion. I am very tired " ceil says and he sounds so sad. All i want to do is give him a hugg and tell him that every thing will be ok but i am just meido and he wood never like me to say that or even toch him because he is a noble men and noble people thing meidos are like trash so i stay in my bed and see them-ceil and my daddy-leaf the my room.

Before daddy leave he says to me " please baby escoure lady elisabeth outside and dont forget to take her she butler with you " dadfy says to me and i nod very atentive. "Yes dady " i say very obedient even through i am mad at elisabitch for hitting ceil. She doesnt deserv him beause she is to mean adn ceil is to good he is the sweeter boy in the worl and i am so mad at her because she dare to hurted him so badly. My eyes turn crimson reed like the colour of blod and my artery also pops a little bit but i calm down with a spell that i remember just nonw.

Calm down raven

Like the water of the river

When it falls in a water fall

Nice thoughts

Like the fishes that live in the ohcean

I sighed, more calmer now , and i go out of my room. I walk to the entrance and the she butler is already there with elisabeth who looks very madd. Her face is red and she looks like she will kill me if she tries -but she cant becaus watashiwa aku so i gess she can try!- so i say " good bye lady elisabeth" and she looks at me with furey. "THIS IS ALL YOURE FAULT YOU B*tC* !!!" she screems and i took step back very shcok! "Why youre atacking lady elisaeth i did no thing too you!" i say very confusion!

She screams again "CEIL BROKEUP ME! WE ARE NOT FINANCES ANY MORE!!" she tells to me and i am so happy for that but i dont show it-i hide my smog smile from her eyes- "HE SAY THAT I TREATED YOU VERY WRONG AND THAT IS WHY HELL NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN YOURE SO DED BECAUS OF THAT ITS ALL YOURE FAULT!!" i use my demony power of super speed to evade her punch that she threw me with her fist!! "Lady elisabeth please calm down !!" i say but she dont listen me!! "YOU ARE JUST MEIDO HE SAY THAT TO YOU BEACUE HE WILL NEVER MERRY YOU!!!" she says and i feel so sad again because what he said hurt me lotts when he said it and my hard still doesnt recover from that !! "YOU ARE NO THING TO CEIL YOURE JUST A SERVANCE !! I AM NOBLE WOMAN WITH ROYAL BLOD AND YOURE JUST MEIDO, DIRTY MEIDO ,, AND SO POOR AND UGLY AND SMALL !! YOURE NOT EVEN A WOMAN LIKE ME !!" i groan as my demony form tries to come out but i contain it and dont show it to her but a small fether falls from the air,, almost out of no where at all. Elisabeth is so mad, i can see her artery poping in her eye now and she is so, so going to kill me i can sense it so i curse her!!

Elisabeth

Noble woman

Stop punches