Chapter 14: That Maid, Unsure

Disclaimer: we still dont own black butler!! if we did,, undietaker wood be in more episodes-hes or favourite shinigami kyaaaaa~

RAVEN'S POV

Ceil daddy and me get their to the 10nd circle of hell finally and its a huge muntain filed with bonez and stuff we look every wear but we cant find the powers !! I fell secret happy about that bc i dont want to be demony any moar but i knew i had to lye to make my dad feel like I was sad “I guess we will never find them “ I say fakeing a sad voice looking at my foots whith are crushong humane bons . daddy shook his head “its not over baby dont give up !!” He says . Ceil has to pretend to look sad to but when daddy turns away Ceil smiles at me a bit. We both hope hell never find them i guess , “Yes…..dont give up……” a deep rumble voice says next to us . We turn are heads and see a really tall kind of hansome man sitting on a thron of bones. His skin is red like the colour of Grell-chans (who is my daddys shinigami gay admirror) hair and his eyes are black like a aku ‘s sole . He has big horns and long claus. Ive seen him befour today….its been a really long time tho I wasnt expecting it . Theirs the king of hell in front of us…...lord Statn…..holdong a pretty glowing box in his hands . “Lord Stan “ daddy says kneeling down on the ground in front of him for respect i guess . I do the same then ceil does the same . “What are u doing hre ?? “” Im here because I was coleecking somethigg i want . “ He look at box in his hand daddy’s eyes go wide . “Those our--’ “Ur dotter’s powers” he says “Yesssssss…..ur dotter’s powers i wanted them for my self . So i took them . “ No !! Lord Satan those arent for u theyre Raven’s!! She worked hard to be powerful demony witch she deserves her” “I dont care . If she wanted to keep them so bad she shouldnt have let them get stolen “ Satan interruts . daddy looks upset . “No it isnt like that !! It wasnt her fault….please Lord Satin give me them back . Raven shouldnt be forced to be human . “ The hansome ruler of hell sighs his ebony-locked fringe falling into his face . “fine then . You must take them from me i guess….” He then throws the box up into the air befour it can hit the floor daddy runs and catches it . Satan grins and gets of thron removing hisbutton up shirt . “ You get a had start “ he says . Daddy tries to get to me and Ceil but then Satin runs at him kicking him swift in back . Daddy tripes and almost falls on floor coverd in bones but he doesnt let him self fall . His eyes flash fushua magenda all demony like and he grows a bit at Satan . “Is that all u got ?? “ daddy asks . Satan grins his own blac eyes glowwing so brite it hurts my eyes . I look away and Satan kicks daddy again . “Daddy no !! “ I cry . he tries to get back up but Satan kicks to strong. He can brake demon ribs and bones and stuff easy . Satan kicks again and then kneals on knees before punching daddy alot. Its so scary i m afraid ill lose him because i keep herring craking and stuff but then Daddy still holding my powers does a leg sweap and knocks Satin of his feet . “try harder next time see what happens “ daddy laughs nose kind of blody . Satan flews to his footsies and atacs daddy again . “I am the king of hell !! “ he pulls out knife and starts swinging it at daddy . “U think u can defeat me ?? U are just aku!! Just duq aku !! “ He manag to cut daddy with knife making me scream “daddy !!” Ceil holds me in his arms as i watch my daddy blod . “Dady please get away !! “ when daddy is distracted Satan rips the box with my powers in it away . “ daddy my powers aren't worth it !!!! Hell kill you hes Satan!!" Daddy shook head standing up. "No !!! You cant have her powers Satan!!" He pulls out butter knifs and theows them at Satan hitting his shoulder . Satan grols but doesnt drop box . "Whayever you do you can never get these powers! They're mine now " Satan tease making me so angry. "Stop hurting daddy !" I scream but Satan doesn't listen to me contonue to try and cut daddy up . "He tried to fitr me the king of hell ...it is treson " he says my eyes widen. "No!! You said he could fitr you!!" 
"Yea but he actually decided to fite me !! I am a king !! He should've known to kneal before his king . " he cuts daddy again and daddy falls to his knees . Ceil and me look away when satan kicks him . "Theee powers are mine !!" He yells . Daddy looks at him from the ground . "Not yet " he says before kicking Satan's knees really hard . It cat Satan of guard he falls down dropping the box. Daddy gets up and catches it before kicking Satin while he is on the ground to make him stop. "These are for my daughter . You can't have them " he then sticks demony butter knife in his chest  down in to his hart . Satin yells . "Daddy hell get back up you have to hur ry !!" I yell . Daddy looks at me and smirks . "No he wont " he pulls knife out and on it I see…..some liquid ?? Dropping off of it ?? "Daddy what "