𝙰 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚙𝚊𝚍 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢

>Published on 31st August 2020

This Orange world which goes by  Wattpad is a home to many incredible writers already and more in making. Not everyone comes or joins the platform with the immediate aim/thought to write and publish something, some may just have come to read, but with time become motivated and inspired to write and share their creations too like the others.

Everyone who aspires to write starts with a single idea that lead to more. Each passing time, they begin to understand that their everyday life is a goldmine of material for their creative work. Additionally, as long as one starts reading books here, they also start thinking about how it would be when they finally or also publish their own.

Then, after deciding to finally write and publish, their minds now get filled with other negative thoughts. 'Will people appreciate my works', 'will I get votes', 'will I, will I ....' These worrisome thoughts go on for a long time. Some decide to quit before they even try, whereas the others after not receiving the estimated feedback/votes, etcetera from the people, they shy away and just delete the books, then their ideas and creations are buried dead.

All these happen more frequent on the platform whereas, others keep calm and just write for fun, which every one should start by. To have a successful journey on Wattpad, one must start to write just because they think it'll be fun, not as a priority. Making something serious/priority comes with negativity- though others are positive, not everyone is.

Do something you think you'll love, not what you think others will, because everything- be it anything else besides writing, starts with yourself. Not that you shouldn't take other people's thoughts about your works into consideration- that's why we need feedbacks/comments, but not everyone is going to love your works, since others may prefer a different genre from what you're writing. But there will still be someone that enjoys your works.

So, just keep calm and write, and most of all, be patient! Patience is key.

As we all experience our journeys on Wattpad, let's become creators, and our own storytellers. Just look around Wattpad and find out what motivated others, it might motivate you too.

But your searching might have come to an end, because if you're looking for motivation or just have a drive to support authors, look no further, because you just came to the right place.

The place where the talk is all books!