𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 & 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜

Awards & Contests.

Just started an Awards book or a Contest and you're in need of participants and judges. You might not need to look further as you have reached at your amazing destination. I'll have to enter/join the Book-ish family dearies, but that comes with just little requirements or rules as we all call them. You know best!

These very easy rules are just the following;

- Follow me the Book-ish family founder SM_books_ to keep updated with me and the notifications.

- Vote on the book and fill/ inline your form on your number( a number per each Awards/contest).

Order of your form is; Author's name, Title or name of the Awards/Contest, Talk about your Awards/contest(why it should be considered), Tag at least 6 people.
Once accepted, you can set/make your own form for your entries(those that would want to join you) though this is optional, because I know I've your own in your books and you might feel this is a lot for you.

- These numbers are going to be in batches and each batch is to have 5 Awards/contest.
These are the following;

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉

1----> Wordsmith Extraordinaire Awards by sandramasika

2---->

3---->

4---->

5---->

6---->

Entrants.

We all have amazing books and story ideas on this orange world, but it's not shocking that most books don't get the attention they should. This could be because they are not known and just need to be put out there on the Wattpad platform, and what's better than entering an Awards or a Contest? Nothing!
Thinking it's finally time your books get the attention they need, but can't seem to find the perfect awards or contests. Then look no further, as here you can find amazing Awards and awards at once.

- Tap on any or all the awards/contests above to enter.

- Remember to tag at least 4 people beside the award/contest and also leave a positive feedback about the award/contest to motivate others to try it out as well.

- Not forgetting to vote on this book too dearies.

More batches will be added with time/soon. Just fill up!

*

*