𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Finally reached this part? Then just relax at your reading spot, take a sip of your favourite drink(peppermint tea in my case, don't know about you) and read these books being recommended. Make sure to recommend too for the others to read.

Just as the part title states, we're going to recommend our favourite books/ books you feel someone might love reading. Rather don't promote books here (recommend a book you truly wouldn't consider yourself). If you want that, go back to the first chapters, they might be of help.

We're going to recommend these books(no amount limit) through inlining them respectively below. This would make it easy for someone to find their most interested genre, or even move out of their comfort zone by trying out the other genres as well. So be neat!
Remember that you can always come back whenever you have a new book recommendation.

Note; Feel free to chat/talk about the beauty of the book or it's characters. This will attract someone's interest in it. And for real, who doesn't want to have a common laugh/interest about books with someone?Well, no book-ish member doesn't!

Let's make this exciting and recommend!

Humor/making you LYAO --->

Billionaire --->

Mafia/gang --->

Teenfiction --->

Badboy/ Badgirl --->

Vampire/Werewolf--->

Marriage --->

Fanfiction--->

sci-fi --->

Medieval--->

Horror/Paranormal--->

Action/Adventure--->

Mystery/Thriller--->

Romance--->

D

o you have any genre/ sub genre in mind that I missed? Or any questions for me or the people here, or you just want to tag friends? Feel free to do it down below;

here ---->