𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝-𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜

Have you read the first parts of the book? Or did you just skip to this interesting Books Shout-outs part? Well, I can't really blame you. Who doesn't want free Shout-outs of their books!
Though on a serious note, do read those first parts if you haven't. It will help you understand the book's aim more and to do what's exactly needed here.

Officially beginning the books Shout-outs for your amazing books on my account. This is for all those that are interested but if you aren't, don't worry because the book isn't only about Shout-outs, we've more to come here, just keep alert!

What to do for/ know about the books Shout-outs(rules included);

- First of all, these book Shout-outs are going to be done weekly, meaning they will be staying on my notification board for a week. Thereby, the order will be named batch(es).

- Each single person that joins will have one of their books in a weekly batch, meaning that you shouldn't enter more than one of your books in a single batch. Why? Because you should also let the others benefit/utilize the opportunity as well. And besides, give the readers too an opportunity to explore and enjoy your books one at a time.

- Every single weekly batch will have a maximum of 10 books. Why the low number? I feel like posting a notification about 20 and more books will not have a great impact like the few ones and I won't be able to keep tabs on whether the shout-out was efficient.

- Every member of the weekly batch will have to give me a feedback on how it was helpful or not here. I want us to be sincere, because Sincerity is key! Let's talk our thoughts to help each other more.

- Coming to the end of the books Shout-outs talk, do the two things you're to do in return as a requirement, Follow me the brains behind Book-ish SM_books_ To also keep tabs on me and the book. And also vote on the book.

Let's start! Enter/ inline your book below in numbers ( one per person) Note that that's where we're to talk about your book, so be orderly. And make sure to only inline in your space, please, it'll make things much easier.

Order of your form is; Author's name, Title of the book, the genre, rules(must be followed), and Tags(not less than 6).

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉( 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 1)
Status: COMPLETE.......

1. Refracted( Sci-fi/dystopian) by JinxWriter12

2. Zack( Romance) by nifiee_

3. Alive (Sci-fi/Mystery) by FirstCreator

4. Battlefield: Lawful Murder by DXTOPIAKID

5. The Rules of Pursuit (New Adult) by Debasmita02mitra

6. Hidden Princess (Romance) by Queeyana254

7. Trained to be Her (Fanfiction) by NightPrincessWrites

8. Devils (Mystery/Romance) by -GirlOffline

9. When it Happened (Mystery) by thatwildsunflower

10. Finding Our Way by meghanmac101

𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉( 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 2)

1---->

2---->

3---->

4---->

5---->

6---->

7---->

8---->

9---->

10---->

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉( 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 3)

1---->

2---->

3---->

4---->

5---->

6---->

7---->

8---->

9---->

10---->

𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 (𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 4)

1---->

2---->

3---->

4---->

5---->

6---->

7---->

8---->

9---->

10---->

Don't wait for the first or next week's shout-out to end just to fill in, mark your number and fill in. More batches will be added in with time. Fill up!

*

*