The full moon(part 3)

"Rise and shine, beauty. You slept long enough, girl. Time to work!", Mela wakes Tessa and Tessa growns and turns around. She is way to tired to stand up now.
"Come on!" Someone shakes her shoulder and Tessa opens her eyes now.
"Okay, okay. I got it." Tessa stands up and ruffles her hair. She blinks a few time and then searches some clothes she can put on. Mela had given her some of hers and last week she bought some at a store with money from her bank account. Yeah, she still had money, but she needs a job.
She eats some toast and drinks a coffee and goes showering.
"Well, well well. Now come on, don't wanna be late for your new job, want you?", mela smirks and get with Tessa to the car.
"Where's Albion? And why do I have a job? I don't understand..i", Tessa is confused. What a job?
"Al has things to do and plan. Your initiation in the pack and the attack on the lab... the thing is we must do it all tomorrow night, because only at the full moon, we are the strongest... and only then we can change, so...", Mela explains, "oh and your job? I work there, too. It is some kiosk in the baccer street downtown. I think you will like it there." She smiles encouragely at Tessa.
"Well then...thank you, I really appreciate that.", Tessa grins back. She is happy, she has a new home, a pack, friends and a job. Why should she feel bad or something?

The kiosk was little but it smelled like coffee and tobacco. Tessa kinda likes it, it makes her feel warm ad welcome.
"Hey, boss. This is the girl I talked about. This is Tessa. Tessa, this is mr Greenwich, the boss here.", Mela says happy.
"Hey Tessa. Hope you'll like it here. It is only a little store, but yeah... mela will show you everything and then you can work alone here I think. I am in the bureau, so if you need something just come and ask."
"Thank you, mr Greenwich. I really appreciate it, that I can work here. So thanks."
"No prob, girl. We see us later."
***
Tessa just carries a box inside, when she recognize something. A guy, standing on the other side of the street. He watches her and his dark eyes seem to see in her soul. She feels vulnerable when he looks at her. When they gazes are meeting he starts to grin and then suddenly turns around and rans away.
The hell?, Tessa thought, but then shrugs and goes inside. She doesn't bother herself with some strange and crazy guy.
She listens to music when she hears someone coming into the shop.
"How can I help you?", She asks and then recognizes it's Albion.
"Hey hey.", he grins and comes to her, "give me the Malboro cigarettes..." She does as she was told and he pays for his cigarettes.
"I am gonna take you home with me later. til then.", He says goodbye and goes out of the shop.
Tessa smiles, he is gonna take her home. Not mela, he. And then they can talk and laugh and... Tessa frowns. Why does she think like that? It's not even a date? So why does she feel like that? She barely knows him?

"Are you coming or what?", He asks.
"Sure, I am just gonna say bye to the boss.", Tessa says and goes to the bureau.
"So, I am going now...", she says and then frowns.
"Albion? Please, come."
Her eyes are widened and her hands are before her mouth to not scream out loud.
"What's wrong?", The next second Albion stands next to her and he frowns also for a short moment and the rushed forward to mr Greenwich.
The boss looks terrible. His throat has been sliced and blood comes out of it. The murderer couldn't be long gone.
Albion feels his pulse but then shakes his head:"he is dead. I am sorry, Tessa."
Teaaaa eyes fill with tears. Yes she didn't knew him well but still it saddens her. Someone killed him. Why?
"I...", Tessa stutters and doesn't stop her phrase.
"Let's call the cops and then we will see. Everything will be olay, I promise.", He whispers softly and pulls her in a tight hug.
They tell the cops everything they know and then drive home.
"I am sorry, Tessa.", Albion says again and looks also quite sad, "you know I liked him too."
Tessa sighs. "That's not it. I mean I didn't really know hom. it's just... I wonder why people are killing each other. How can they do such things, it's just horrible. And I don't wanna imagine how mela will react. She really liked him, didn't she?"
"Sure, she worked for him long time ago and she knew him from before her change. He was there when she lost everything, so..."
"Man, that's hard..", Tessa murmurs and closes her eyes.
"She will overcome it. I am sure of that.", Albion says and touches her hair. Tessa smiles at him sadly.

Later she hears a knock on her door.

"Come in.", she says and Albion enters. His mood has changed and he is more enthuasticly than before.

"We are all ready, you too? Today we will shift.", he grins at her and Tessa sees a sparkling in his eyes she never noticed bfore. He was excited to shift. Fpr Tessa it was just a torment. But she just shrugs and says: "Sure, no prob. I will be ready in aminute."

She changes her clothes into some comfortable ones and put some extra ones in a big, because well, if you change into a wolf your clothes don't stay fine.

Finally they reach the Woods and Tessa widens her eyes. The trees are huge and she immediatly feels comfortable around here. She likes the silent noises from the birds and other little animals.
A smile spreads across her face,when she feels a sudden pain. She yells and knees down. It starts.
She looks up and sees the full moon trough the leaves of the trees.