Chapter Eight

When Draco woke up, Harry and Cho were in the middle of a heated argument. “How many times do I have to say it? I don’t like you Cho. I’m gay. The next time you threaten Draco, we’ll leave you for the monsters.” Harry said, anger in his green eyes. Cho was speechless.Draco checked his watch. It was three in the morning. Draco stood up. Harry noticed him. “Draco, will you walk with me? I need to cool off.” Draco nodded and they left the Cho in the clearing. They walked side by side, hands brushing up against each other. They walked in comfortable silence. They reached a lake. Draco looked at Harry. “Harry, what were you and Cho arguing about?” Harry took a deep breath. “She kept trying to tell me that I wasn’t gay. That I just haven’t found the right girl yet. She also threatened to hurt you if I didn’t go out with her. I guess you heard my response.” Draco nodded. “Why would she threaten to hurt me?” Harry took his hand. “Because I care a lot about you Draco. You are an amazing guy.” Draco didn’t know what to say. “Harry I-” Harry leaned forward, and captured Draco’s lips with his. Draco kissed back hungrily, wrapping his arms around Harry. They stayed like that until they had to breathe. Draco’s head was spinning. Harry just kissed him. Harry adjusted his glasses, and smiled softly at Draco. “We should probably head back.” Draco nodded, and took Harry’s hand. They walked back in peace, taking in the comforting presence of the other. When they got back, something was wrong. Cho was gone. In her place was a note. ‘I’m going to go ahead to do it alone. I can see when I’m not wanted.’ Harry stared at the note. “Oh no no no no. I shouldn’t have yelled at her. I shouldn’t have yelled at her, I shouldn’t have-” Draco put his hand on Harry’s shoulder. “Harry. Breathe. We’ll find her.” Harry nodded. “You’re right. We better get moving. They packed up their things, and started the three hour trek to Hershey.