Chapter Ten

*WARNING CHARACTER DEATH!*

“Cho!” Draco yelled. The daughter of Aphrodite was limp in the giant’s hand. “I AM DIRT!” Draco couldn’t help it. He snorted. “Dirt? Your name is Dirt?” Dirt jumped. “GET BACK SON OF HADES!” Draco stepped forward, and pulled off the pin on his jacket. His spear sprang to full size. “Let Cho go.” He said as confidently as he could. “YOU WANT USELESS GIRL? TAKE HER!” Dirt threw Cho to the ground. Draco turned to Harry, who stood there in shock. “Harry, you get Cho. I’ll take down lobster face.” Harry nodded, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Be careful.” Draco ran toward the ten foot giant. Dirt had a huge sword in his hand. He swung at Draco. Draco dodged and got behind Dirt. He slashed the back of the red giant’s knee. Dirt roared. Draco sprinted around to the front and stabbed him in foot. Draco felt something in his stomach click. The stygian iron blade began to suck Dirt’s essance in. Dirt yelled. The blade continued to devour his essence, until nothing was left until all that was left was a giant sword. It clattered to the ground. All was silent except for the mooing of the cows, which Draco forgot about until then. Draco ran over to Harry, who propped up Cho. Her face was bloody and she was bleeding out from a cut in her chest. She was barely conscious. She looked at Draco and managed to get some words out. “I...am...sorry…” She coughed out. Draco smiled sadly. He could feel her life fading. “It’s ok Cho. Just rest.” At his words, Cho closed her eyes. She stopped breathing. Harry stood up and wiped the tears from his face. He turned to the cattle. “What are we supposed to do now?” A bright flash of light appeared behind them. They turned around, and shielded their eyes. The light dimmed down and a very attractive god appeared before them. The god had blond hair that went down to his shoulders and sparkling blue eyes. He was wearing ripped black skinny jeans, Checkered slip on vans, and a band tee. He spotted the cherry cattle and grinned. “My cows!” Draco assumed that this was Apollo. Apollo looked at Cho’s body, and frowned. “Oh dear. I hate it when pretty mortals die.” Harry stepped forward. “Lord Apollo, a giant named Dirt stole your cows.” Apollo smirked. “And he’s dead….right?” Draco nodded and held up his spear. “His essence was sucked into here.” Apollo grinned. He did a lot of that. “Good. Now I must get back to Olympus and write a victory poem about my precious cows!” Apollo and the cows disappeared in a flash of light. Harry looked at Draco. “How do we get back? I don’t think that the mortals would appreciate us bringing a body on a bus.” Draco smiled grimly. “Shadow travel.” Harry nodded, gently picked up Cho’s body, and grabbed Draco’s hand. Draco concentrated on the borders of Camp Half Blood. He felt the gut wrenching sensation of shadow travel. When he opened his eyes, they were at the pine tree.

*One more chapter to go! Thank you all for the support!*