3

YOUR POV
I fainted and I feel so dizzy. I opened my eyes and I was in my room. In my bed to be clear. I looked around and the door opened. It was Oikawa. "Hey. Are you alright?" He said. "Yeah. What happened? I know I was with Akaashi and Bokuto" I said. He looked away. "Well I wanted to see that new movie and I was kinda close to you guys and I saw Bokuto and Akaashi putting something into your drink" he said and he was still looking away. "What?" I said. "Yeah, and then you left with Akaashi and I wanted to make sure you was okay. I saw that you fainted and Akaashi took you to restroom and I rushed there. What I saw was terrible" he said and he looked me in eyes for a second and then he looked away again. "Oikawa what are you talking about?" I said. "He was trying to take your clothes off" he said. "Why are you lying to me? Look at me!" I said. He looked at me "I'm not lying" he said. "No? So how did you see them putting something in my drink when I was not drinking anything? I know Bokuto from my childhood! I know him good! He was always that boy who was making sure that I was alright every time something happens! So don't lie to me Oikawa Tooru!" I said and I started crying. He sat next to me. "Okay, look I'm sorry. To be honest I just don't like them and I don't want you to hangout with them. I want you to hang out with me" he said. "Why didn't you just tell me the truth? Can you leave now? Please?" I said. "If that's what you want" He said and he left.
OIKAWA'S POV
I ran to my house and I locked myself in my room. I hit the door as hard as I could and the blood started falling from my hand. I felt sharp pain in my palm. I AM AN IDIOT THAT DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE WITH A GIRL LIKE HER! I went to find first aid kit and I took care of my hand. Then I got ready for bed and I feel asleep.
YOUR POV
It's morning. I checked my phone and I got a message from Bokuto and Iwaizumi. Bokuto said *Hey Little-chan, I'm sorry for today... That Oikawa dude really needs to chill or I will do bad things to him(・∀・). Aywaysssss I hope we can go out together more. Be safe!* how cute of him. Iwaizumi said *Hi, so Oikawa is not answering my messages. Do you maybe know why? And also do you want to walk to school together?* Oikawa is so much for me. I answered Iwaizumi saying that I will walk with him and that we will talk about Oikawa. I got ready and someone knocked on thee door. GUESSS WHO IT IS? Yeah, Iwai-WAIT! Oikawa? "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to apologize for being a selfish jerk" he said looking down. He handed me a flower "It's for you. I know it's not enough but I just want to start over. Please L/N" he said. I won't lie, he looks super cute, he was blushing and the way he was talking was just uhhh. I took the flower and I saw that his arm was bandaged. "Oikawa what happened?" I said and I took his hand. "It's nothing, I just got injured when I was practicing volleyball at home" he said pulling his hand and smiling. "Are you sure?" I said. "Yeah,yeah. Let's go now. Iwa-chan is waiting for us" he said and he took my hand. He started running, dragging me after him. I felt good with him. Even tho he lied... I will just forgive that if I can. As he was dragging me we saw Iwaizumi. "Hey Iwa-chan!" Oikawa said. Iwaizumi punched him in the face. "WHY WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY MESSAGES AND CALLS?" Iwaizumi said. He looked very angry. I pulled my hand from Oikawa's. "Sorry Iwa-chan. My phone was on silent mode" he said. "Whatever, let's go to school" Iwaizumi said. We started walking. I was behind them, they were talking normally and I was silent. I don't know what to say, I'm just lost in thoughts. "Are you okay L/N-chan?" Iwaizumi asked. "Wha? Yes,yes, I'm fine"I said. He just nodded. We arrived to school. Oikawa and Iwaizumi went to classroom and I said I have to go to the bathroom. Two girls were in bathroom fixing their makeup. I started fixing mine too. "Oikawa is so cute, I will confess to him today at lunch" one girl said. "You should, I think that you two will be so cute. Do you think I should confess to Iwa-chan too?" other girl said. "Oh my god yes! They are like brothers or something". "Best friends girl". They saw me listening. "Hey? Are you that girl that hangs out with Iwaizumi and Oikawa?" One girl said. "Yeah" I said. "Okay, please don't tell them about this" the other girl said and left. I went back to the classroom. Sat on my usual seat. "L/N-chan! Do you want to hang out after practice?" Oikawa said. "I don't know, I have stuff to do" I said. "Really? That sucks. Next time then" He said.
LUNCH TIME
We were sitting together and those girls came to us. One of them took Oikawa and the other one took Iwaizumi. I felt pain, Oikawa will reject her, he will, I know. What's wrong with me? Why do I still like him after he lied to me like that?
They didn't come back until the lunch was over. In the class they both looked happy, really happy, I was pretending that I'm focusing on what the teacher was saying. After school I ran to the gym without waiting for them. After five minutes they showed up with those girls. Oikawa saw me and he started walking towards me. "L/N what's happening?" He said. "Nothing, don't talk to me, your girlfriend will hate me" I said. "She just confessed to me, we're not officially dating" I said. " So you rejected her?" I said. "No, I-" I stopped him. "Then she's your girlfriend now" I said and I walked away. The coach needed me to tell boys the news. Apparently we will go to volleyball camp with all schools. The camp will be for one week and we are going on Sunday. Today's Friday. Oikawa was sitting on the bench because his arm was hurt. His girlfriend was next to him. When boys finished I told them the news, everyone were very excited. I left the gym and walked home. All alone by myself. Oikawa and Iwaizumi have dates with their girlfriends today. When I got home I just went to my room and without reason I tarted crying. Bing! A message from unknown number *Lock your door or I will come in*. I ran downstairs and I locked the door. What the fuck? I got really scared. Like really,really scared. I locked my door too. Then I got another message, from Iwaizumi this time *L/N can I come over? I'm sorry it's all of sudden* thanks god it's just him. *Yes you can but, aren't you on a date?* *I will explain. I'm gonna be here in ten minutes* *Okay but please be careful, it's dark* *Don't worry L/N-chan*. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I look like a mess. I fixed my fave and I changed, I don't want to look awful. After ten minutes someone knocked. I'm kinda scared to open the door. Like no joke. *I'm outside, can you open, I feel like someone is watching me* Iwaizumi texted. I rushed downstairs and I opened. "Hi" I said. "Hi" he said and we went in. I locked the door again. "My mom is not home, she's staying late on work toady" I said. "Okay, do you want to watch a movie?" He said. "Sure but, why are you not on a date?" I said. "I rejected her, that's why" he said. "But why was she on the practice? Handing you towels and water?" I said. "I told her that we can be friends so she followed me everywhere" he said. "So you don't like her?" I said. "No. Isn't that obvious?" He said. "Oh,it is. Sorry" I said. "No need to be" he said. We went to my room and he wanted to watch a horror movie. We laid in bed and he broke the silence. "You like him? Right?" He said. "Oikawa?" I said. "Yeah" he said. The problem is that I still like him. "Iwaizumi, It hurts, a lot. Knowing that he's with another girl and not with me. I can't stand this pain. It's like someone is ripping my stomach and heart" I said. He didn't say anything. He just hugged me. "Listen, try nit to think about him, it will be alright. Believe me" He said. "Thank you Iwa-chan" I said. "No problem" he said. We continued to watch a movie and Iwaizumi cuddled up on me and he feel asleep. It was kinda cute tho. I remember that I fell asleep there too. In the morning I woke up before Iwa-chan. He was snuggled in a ball facing away from me. I was kinda embarrassed that I slept with him on the same bed. I went to my room to take a shower and on the way there I met my mom. "Good morning. Why didn't you tell me about Iwaizumi?" She said. "Mom,we're just friends" I said. "Okay,okay, I'm going to work" I'm coming home around 8pm" she said. I nodded and went to take shower. When I finished I took a hoodie and a pair of shorts. Then I went downstairs to see Iwaizumi hugging a pillow and sleeping. I took a picture of him. I couldn't resist. "Hey, don't take pictures" he said snuggling his head in pillow with his sleepy voice. "I already took it" I said. "What? Delete it" he said. "Hmm, no. This is priceless" I said. He got up and started chasing me around. He somehow managed to catch me. He took my phone away but he doesn't know my password. "Come on, please" He said. "But you look really cute on that picture" I said laughing. "I do?" He said smirking. I just realized what I said. My fave went red like tomato. I started mumbling something and he petted me on my head. "I have to go home now" he said. "Do you want to eat something before you go?" I said. "No, it's fine" he said. We both said bye and he left. At 3pm someone knocked on the door. It was our neighbor I think. I opened the door. "Hello, is your mother home?" He asked. "No" I said. "When is she coming back?" He asked. "Around 8pm" I said. "Okay" he said and left. He was kinda rude ngl... I went to my room and I watched a movie. I was super bored, I kinda wanted to text Oikawa to see how's he doing, or maybe Iwaizumi to see if he's bored too. As I was thinking I got a message from Bokuto. *Heyheyhey! Is it okay if I give your number to one friend of mine? He is very cool and I don't know. We talked about camp and I told him that your team has a new manager and he asked who it was and I showed him your picture and now he wants your number. I know it's confusing*. What? Someone wants my number? *Please don't give it to him. I want to meet him in person first* I texted back and he responded with an OK. Iwaizumi texted me too asking if I want to sit with him in bus. Oikawa is also bringing his new girlfriend...
SKIP TO SUNDAY
Today we are going to the camp. Iwaizumi came to my house early so I won't be late. I was eating pancakes my mom made for me. "Iwaizumi please take care of this little girl" my mom said giggling. "Oh I will" he said. I just rolled my eyes. "And find her a boyfriend. She's been single her whole life" my mom said and left. Great...now he knows that I never got my first kiss. I feel so embarrassed. When I finished eating we went to school. Few people were there including Oikawa and his little princess. Iwaizumi said hi but I didn't want to. "Hi L/N-chan" Oikawa said. "Oh, hi Oikawa" I said and I looked away. The bus came and we all took our seats. I was sitting next to the window. The drive is going to be maybe 3 hours long. I was sleeping for one hour and when I woke up they were playing truth or dare. I just continued sleeping because I hate that game. When we arrived I just took my suitcase and I went straight to where I was supposed to sleep. There were other girls too. Misaki, Kiyoko, Hitoka, Runa, Yukie, Oikawa's girlfriend, I don't know her name yet and I don't want to know and me. Seven girls in total. I said hi to everyone and I went outside to find either Iwaizumi or Bokuto. And first person I saw was Oikawa. We locked our eyes. "L/N-chan we really need to talk. Are you ignoring me?" He said. "We need to talk but not now. I'm not ignoring you" I said and I started walking. He grabbed my wrist. "I want to talk now" He said. "You want? Okay then let's talk. First of all you lied to me about Akaashi and Bokuto, then you got a girlfriend and what do you expect from me? To run behind you and fangirl over you? To fight wight with your girlfriend over your, let's call it love? What do you expect from me Oikawa?" I said and then I started crying. He let go of my wrist. "I expect you to be my friend" He said. "Well, Oikawa, I can't be just a friend with you. The truth is that I really like you. I wanted to be with you but I'm late now. I have to go by the way" I said and I left. I was still crying, I just confessed to him. I sat on the floor next to enter of the gym. I just can't stop crying. "What's wrong?" Someone asked. I looked up to see a tall guy with gray hair and mole next to his eye. He looked so calm and soft. "It's nothing. I'm fine" I said. "You don't look fine. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it" He said. I just nodded. "I'm Sugawara Koshi by the way. You can call me Suga. I'm from Karasuno volleyball team" he said. "I'm L/N F/N. I'm from Aoba Johsai volleyball team" I said and then I managed to smile just to be polite. He offered me a hand to get up and I accepted it. He told me that everything will be okay and the Bokuto saw me. "HEYHEYHEY!" He started yelling. Then he ran to me and lifted me up so he can hug me. I also think he noticed that I cried. "Hi Bokuto" I said. "Who made you cry?" He said. "I was not crying. It's just an allergy" I said. "Okay. I want you to meet someone" he said. "Is that the boy who wanted my number?" I asked. "Yes, but also some other people too" he said and he grabbed my wrist. He got me inside and he dragged me to one black haired boy.