9

I got up before Oikawa, he wants to be there when I talk to my dad but I will feel bad for waking him up so I didn't. I got ready and I left. When I arrived to my house I saw my dad on the balcony, I ran to him and I hugged him. "Hello dad" I said. "Hello honey" he said. "We should get inside, but don't mind if it's messy, you know I was not home this whole time" I said. We went inside and the house was clean except there was dust, not that much tho. We sat to the table and he started talking. "I would most likely want to go to my house because of my job, but if you want to stay here then that's fine, but I will be home just on weekends when I don't have to work" he said. My eyes widened. "Really?" I said. "Yes, I have work today too but I told my boss that I need some days off" he said. Someone knocked on the door and my dad gave me the look. "Go in!" I said. Iwaizumi and Oikawa rushed to the living room breathing heavy. "And who are those young mans?" my dad said. "I'm Oikawa Tōru! Nice to meet you" Oikawa said. "I'm Iwaizumi Hajime! Nice to meet you" he said. Dad introduced himself and turned to me. "Who of those two is your boyfriend?" He said. "I am" Oikawa said. "Well you're not anymore. She's to young to have a boyfriend, you can wait" my dad said. Oikawa tried to complain but my dad stayed silent. "Okay then, I'm sorry L/N, if that's what your father wants then I can't do anything" Oikawa said and he left. Iwaizumi stayed there silently looking at the floor. "And who are you? Her 'gay' friends that comes to the 'sleepovers' or?" dad said. "No,dad, he's just a friend from school, he's not gay" I said. "I know he's not gay, how do you not understand sarcasm?" He said. "I will just go, L/N tell me if you're staying here or leaving" Iwaizumi said. He turned to leave "I'm staying here" I said. He turned to me with a big smile "For real?" He said. I nodded and then he said bye and he left. "Interesting guys" my dad said. I immediately started crying because of Oikawa, I want to be with him. "Why are you crying? Y/N if it's because of that Oikawa boy then forget it"he said. "I will go to my room" I said and I got up. I laid on the bed and I was just crying, I can't understand why is he like that. I'm not young for a boyfriend! Someone knocked on my door. "Yeah?" I said. "I made you coffee" my dad said coming in. "Look I'm sorry, but I'm just worried about you. He will break your heart one day" he said. "So? Everyone gets their heart broken one day, and believe me nothing can hurt me more than mom" I said. "I hope you will get it one day. I'm going back to my house now. I will come back for the weekend. I left you money for the week, if you need more just text me and I will send you more" he said and he hugged me. After he left I cleaned the house and I called Oikawa but he was not answering. He's probably upset, I left him a message and I got ready because I have to go to watch the volleyball practice. I hope he will be there. I arrived to the gym and I only saw Iwaizumi. He came to me and he hugged me. "What happened" he said. "My dad left, he is coming back for the weekend and I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend but he will never know" I said smiling. "We will go to Oikawa's house after practice" Iwaizumi said and he went to play. I sat on the bench and I saw a girl standing next to the door. I ignored her but then I caught her staring at me. We made eye contact and she came to me. "Hi! I'm Kei Ito!" She said standing straight. "Hi, I'm Y/N L/N" you said. "Do you know Iwaizumi?" She said. "Yes?" I said. "Don't tell him but I really like him" she said. "Really? I won't tell him" I said. She is very pretty. "I used to like Oikawa but he's just to good for me" she said. "Iwaizumi is good guy" I changed the topic. "Yeah but Oikawa is more social and better looking" she said. "Oikawa is my boyfriend" I said. I did not need this, she will hate me now... "WHOA! For real?" She said. I nodded. "So your boyfriend is Oikawa and your friend is Iwaizumi, can you help me get closer to Iwaizumi pleaseee?" She said. "Of course" I said smiling. She took her notebook and she wrote down her number. "Here, text me, I want to be fried with you" She said. "Okay" I said. "I have to go now, my little brother has to be picked up from kindergarten" she said and she left. How nice, finally a female friend that doesn't hate me because of Oikawa. The practice finished and Iwaizumi and I were walking to the Oikawa's house. "I meet one girl, she's really nice and she doesn't hate me because I'm with Oikawa" I said. "I saw you were talking to one girl, she's very pretty" he said. I nodded. "We should all have a sleepover one night" I said. "Yeahh, that's a good idea" he said. We arrived to Oikawa's house and Iwaizumi knocked. "Guys go away! I'm not in the mood" we heard Oikawa yelling from the other side. "Oikawa open, we can be together! My father won't know, he will only be here for the weekends" I said. After few seconds puffy Oikawa opened the door, he looked like a mess, his eyes were red and his shirt was wet. "Oikawa...I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said and I hugged him. We all chilled in Oikawa's house. Should we call Ito? Oikawa doesn't know about her but I think she would be happy. Oikawa's parents are still not home so we can all sleep here. "Hey Oikawa, can I call over one of my friends? We can have sleepover here" I said. "Sure, Iwaizumi can you sleep here too?" Oikawa said. Iwaizumi nodded and I texted Ito. She was so happy that I called her. I sent her address and after a hour she arrived. "Hi guys, I'm Kei Ito" She said. She was wearing black ripped jeans and a big black shirt, her hair was in loose curls. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. She's so much prettier than me and she would go well with Oikawa, and plus the fact that she liked him is killing me... Iwaizumi and Oikawa greeted her and I hugged her, she smells like coconut. We all sat down and we talked. Oikawa was looking at her. She's all smily and girly and shy. "L/N you never told me that you have a friend that's this pretty" Oikawa said. "Thank you" she said. "I haven't" I said. He took my hand and he squeezed it, that made me smile for a moment. Iwaizumi was looking at me with a worried look. "Where is the bathroom?" She said. "I will show you, follow me" Oikawa said getting up. They left and I made a sad face. "L/N you shouldn't have invited her" Iwaizumi said. "Why?" I said. "This won't turn out well" he said. "What do you mean by that?" I said. He just looked away. I got up and I went to Oikawa, he was standing in front of the bathroom, he smiled when he saw me. "Yaho baby" he said. I stayed silent. Ito came out from the bathroom. I went inside and Oikawa came after me. "What do you want?" I said. "Are you mad at me?" He said. "No? Why would I be mad?" I said. "You think I like her, right?" He said. I looked down. He picked me up and he sat me on the sink, he stood in front of me and he leaned in. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. He started kissing me and I kissed him back. "You are still dirty from Iwa-chan" he whispered. "So that means you can't be mad at me" he added. He grabbed my thighs really thigh and I gasped. He let go of me and we came back to the living room. Ito and Iwaizumi were just talking. I took my phone and I got an email from the school. We will have friendly match with Shiratowizawa academy again but at their school. Nice, I will get a chance to be annoyed by the red monster again. The match is tomorrow, how nice. I told them about that and they were not happy. The rest of the night was fun, we watched a movie and Iwaizumi ended up giving Ito cuddles. They were so cute together.
SKIP TO THE MATCH
We arrived to Shiratoizawa and Tendou was there. He ran to me and he hugged me. "Hello Tendou-chan" Oikawa said friendly. He was faking it I can tell. "Hello Oikawa. How's your relationship going?" Tendou said. "Very good, now excuse us" Oikawa said and he pulled me inside.
AFTER THE MATCH
We lost. Again. I got out to get fresh air and Tendou came after me. "Stay here today, I will drive you home, don't worry I have license" he said. "No, I can't" I said. "Why? Come on! We can have fun like last time" he said. "Last time?" Oikawa appeared behind him. "Yeah, we played uno and ludo" Tendou said. "Let's go L/N" Oikawa said. "No, she's staying"Tendou said. "No I'm not. Don't be so pushy" I said. "Me? Pushy? Oikawa, do you want to know what else we did for fun?" He said. My heard skipped a beat, I looked at Tendou but he was not looking at me, he was looking at Oikawa. "What?" Oikawa said. I squeezed his hand. "She was riding me. But with clothes on. Don't worry my dude" Tendou said. Oikawa let go my hand and he made a fist, the next thing that happened was Oikawa punching Tendou. They started fighting. The other boys came and they separated them. "I will fucking kill you if you lie like that again!" Oikawa yelled. "I didn't lie. Ask her! She can't lie!" Tendou said. Oikawa didn't say anything. We went to the bus and then home... this was scary. I'm thinking about quitting the manager position. But at the same time I don't want to. We arrived home and I went to my house, Oikawa went to his and we haven't commented anything. I'm starting to think that he might end up asking me about that. I made some food and I sat down to eat. While I was eating Tendou texted me. "Hey, sorry about that I just lost control and I said that, I hope I haven't made you trouble" the text said. I didn't reply, he really made me trouble. Oikawa's probably overthinking this right now. I should call him. "Hello, Oikawa?" I said. "Hi L/N" he said. "Are you okay?" I said. "Yeah? Why shouldn't I be okay?" He said. "Because of what Tendou said" I took a deep breath, he was silent for a moment. "Is that really true?" He said. Should I tell him or should I just lie? "It is, I'm sorry, I was just curious about that thing and" he stopped me. "So it ended up by you cheating on me? And you were so worried that I liked Ito" he said. "That was a mistake, he was just so pushy and scary" I said. "And I'm not? If you were curious about it you should have asked me" he said. "I can't argue with you, especially through the phone" I said. "I will come to your house and we'll talk" the call ends.