6

I'm grossed out, how am I supposed to do that. I came closer and I put it in my mouth, I started going up and down. "You're not really good at it. Try to not use your teeth" he said. I tried again and he patted me on the head. "That's better" he said. I continued and I heard him letting out a little soft moan and I started laughing. "What's so funny" he said. "Your little 'ah' was just" I started laughing again. "Oh really?" He said. He picked me up and he pinned me to the wall. "Do you want me do demonstrate you how you moaned?" He said. "Um..I...no" I said. His hands were on my thighs supporting me. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to the bed. What the fuck is happening. I can't believe I am doing this...with Iwaizumi. I want him to be Oikawa, should I just imagine him or? "I'm about to go in. I am asking you one more time. Are you sure about this?" He said. I nodded. He was looking me in the eyes and I felt it, it hurts, I closed my eyes and I grabbed the sheets of the bed. "You're to tight, I'll have to finger you" he said. "Wha-ahhh" he put his middle and ring finger inside of me, since when did he has this long fingers? "Iwaizumi I-ugh" I tried to say something. "Aauhh!" I screamed. He put in another finger, now I was feeling pleasant pain. He pulled out his fingers. "Please don't stop" I said hugging him around the neck. "Let me try this way" he entered me with his dick. It was much more pain than fingers. "Bite my neck if you want" he said. I bit his neck and I moaned. He was going slow and it hurt like hell. I let go of his neck and I just relaxed on the bed. "Iw-Iwa-AGH!" I moaned. "Turn around" he said. "Ah, h-h-how?" I said. He grabbed me by the shoulders and he flipped me so now I was lying on my belly. "Do you want to try it like this?" He said. "Y-yeah" I said and I laid my head down on the pillow. He put it in gain and he started doing his work. I started drooling on the pillow. He tangled his fingers in my hair and he pulled it by the scalp "Aghh!" i moaned and I just relaxed. It feels so good. I can't explain it. After some time he stopped and he laid next to me. "Are you tired?" He said. "N-no" I said. "Do you want to try to be a top?" He said. "Hmm...I-I'll try" I said. He laid on his back and he pulled me so I was on top of him now. "You are really wet" he said. I blushed and I got off of him. "What happened" He said. "I can't do it" I said. "Okay,do you want to take a shower?" He said. "Yeah, but you can go first because I want to rest" I said. He said okay and he left. I tried to get up to clean all the mess but I was not able to walk. My phone rang, it was Oikawa. "Heyyy L/N-chan! I went to your house and your mom said that you left with Iwa-chan! Can I come to his house?" He said. FUCK! NO NO NO! "Iwaizumi is in the bathroom. I will call you back when he gets out" I said that and I ended the call. After few minutes Iwaizumi came out of the bathroom. I told him that Oikawa called. He started panicking. "FUCK! Tell him that he can come and then take a shower but be quick" he said. "I can't walk" I said looking down. "I was not that rough. Ou, you were a virgin, sorry. Let me help you" he said and he picked me up. "Iwa-chan I feel so dirty" I said. "It's because you are. Now sit there and I will help you" he said. He helped me to take a shower and then he helped me to get into clean clothes. He accidentally put my pajamas in the washing machine together with his clothes so he gave me one of his t-shirts. When we finished he carried me to the living room and Oikawa came. "Yahoo! I have good news!" Oikawa said. I looked very nervous. "I already told you guys but I broke up with her" he said "Now...L/N? Would you be my girlfriend" he said. First of all...I froze, I looked at Iwa who was behind Oikawa, he was nodding. I don't know how I feel about Oikawa but I will say yes. "I will" I said. He came to me and he kissed me. Iwaizumi was trying not to laugh so hard. I looked at Iwaizumi and he was showing me blow job move with his mouth and hand. He wanted to tell me that I gave him a blow job one hour ago and now Oikawa kissed the same mouth. I haven't washed my teeth because we were in hurry. "L/N I love you. I don't know where my mind is" Oikawa said. He hugged me. This was just awkward, I feel like I want this, but at the same time I don't. "Are you sleeping here?" Oikawa said. "Yeah, actually we were having a sleepover" I said. "Yeah, it was really fun" Iwaizumi said. I blushed and Oikawa noticed. "What did you guys do?" Oikawa said. "Um nothing, we were just, um, finding Iwaizumi a girlfriend" I said. "Boring if you ask me" Oikawa said. "Well I can't stay actually because I was planing something for L/N and me. We will go on a date tomorrow" Oikawa said. "Really?" I said. "Yeah! I gtg. I love you baby" he kissed me and he left. Iwaizumi came to the living room and he started laughing like crazy. "I can't believe we forgot to wash your teeth!" He said. "Shut up! Help me to get to the bathroom" I said. He picked me up and we went to the bathroom. "Are you sure you can't walk? Maybe you just like to be carried around" he said. "Can you switch your personality back to 'best friend, little angel Iwaizumi'?" I said brushing my teeth. "Sorry,sorry" he said. "I'm going to my room. You can sleep in guest room which is on the end of the hallway" he said and he left. After I finished brushing my teeth I tried to walk again but I fell on the floor. Is it normal to hurt like this? I don't want to call him to help me so I just started crawling on the floor. When I got out Iwaizumi was standing there. "Need some help?" He said. "No" I said. "Okay" he said. He just watched me crawl around until I reached guest room. I got up and I opened the door, then I fell on the floor again. "UGH!" I laid on the floor and I started crying. "Why are you crying?" He got on the floor next to me. "It hurts" I said. "I'm sorry" he said. He picked me up again and he placed me on the bed. "I'll get you some painkillers" he said and he left. When m he came back I took the painkillers and he asked me if I needed anything else. I said no. "I'm going to sleep, good night. I have practice tomorrow so you'll have to wake up early" he said. "Good night" I said. He closed the door and he left.
MORNING
"Wake upo!" He yelled. Wake upO? Huh? "Can you walk?" He said. "In my house, we say 'good morning'" I said. "Oh, sorry. Good morning" he said. I smiled and I got up, I was actually able to walk but it still hurts. Not as much as yesterday tho. I did what I had and I ate some cereal with Iwaizumi. Then we went to the volleyball practice. We arrived to the gym and the first thing I saw was Oikawa walking to me with his arms wide open. He pulled me into the hug. "Yaho baby" he said. "Hii" I said. He gave me a kiss on the lips and he went to practice. I watched as the manager and I got information that Shiratowizawa Academy is going to be here tomorrow for a friendly match. Hmm I heard about this school. They are really strong. When the practice was over I told the boys about the match. Oikawa was not happy about it. We all headed home, I was walking with Oikawa, trying to pretend like I'm not in pain. For real am I that sensitive? Like he just fucked me in two positions and it hurts this bad? I zoned out so Oikawa decided to say something. "So not that we're together, I wanted to go an a date with you! I planned everything! Just make sure you're wearing a swimsuit" he said. "I can't swim" I said. "I will teach you! Don't worry" he said and he smiled at me. His smile was so soft and pretty, he is a pretty boy that must be protected, he's also smart and childish. I love that about him, it was all one mistake with Iwa-chan. I can't tell Oikawa about it because he will hate Iwaizumi and me after that and I don't want that. I was not thinking about that at all... "Hey, what are you thinking about?" He said. "Um nothing, just something stupid" I said. "I want to hear about that" he said. "Oikawa it's nothing smart" I said. He nodded and he looked down. "Look, I know I lied to you, but can you please forgive me, I want you and only you" he said and he grabbed my hand. "It's okay Oikawa. We will go on a date and then we will pretend like nothing happened" I said and I rubbed his hand with my thumb. We continued walking until we reached my house. He told me to be ready at 3pm and he left. I got inside and the first thing that I did was I started crying. Why am I so stupid? Why did I do that with Iwaizumi first? "L/N? What happened?" My mom rushed to me. I forgot that she was there. "Mom I did something really stupid and now I'm regretting it" I said. "Tell me what happened" she said. "Well I know that you know Oikawa, right?" I said and she nodded. "Well I liked him this whole time and I still do but he had this girlfriend when we were on camp and he told me that he will broke up with her because he likes me" I said. "And what's so scary about that?" She said. "I'm not finished. He didn't broke up with her so I was really hurt and he kept telling me to wait. So I wanted to hurt him back somehow and the only thing that popped up on the internet was to have sex with his best friend" I said. "Who's his best friend?" My mom said worried. "It's Iwaizumi. I asked him to do that with me. He didn't want that at first so I begged him. Last night we had sex and I lost my virginity. Now I don't want to tell Oikawa about that because he will hate us both" I said. "Look, honey, that was very stupid thing to do. I know that sex is just a normal thing to do but I know that you're not ready. You didn't have to push yourself into that" She said. "And there is something else. Oikawa broke up with his girlfriend yesterday and he asked me to be with him. I agreed and now we are dating" I said. "Well, young lady, you should have asked me for a help. You are lucky that I'm not one of those moms who think that sex is a horrible thing" she said. Then she gave me a hug and I told her about my date with Oikawa. Sure she was not really happy after all what happened but she let me go anyways.
SKIP TIME
Oikawa picked me up and we went to the pool. It was empty and it looked like a private pool. "It's all ours baby" he said. I sat down on the chair and I watched him jumping in the pool like a little kid. I giggled a little. "Come in to the water baby" he said. He grabbed the edge of the pool for support. "I will. Just wait a little bit" I said. I don't want to take off my dress because I'm insecure about my body. What if he judge me? "Baby!" He said. "What?" I said. "Are you afraid around me?" He said. "No! I'm not" I said. "You look like you expect me to rape you, please, I don't want to feel like you're afraid of me" he said. "I'm not afraid. I will get into the water. Don't worry" I said. He nodded and he started swimming. He looked kinda sad. I took of my dress and I got into the water. I was standing on the stairs since I don't know how to swim and I don't want to get drowned. Oikawa came to me and he wrapped one arm around my waist. "Baby you're so hot" he said. I blushed and I hid my face. He unhid it and he kissed me. We started making out, it was actually really intense, he started kissing my neck. "Hey what's that?" He said. I had a hickey from Iwaizumi. "I burned my neck with a hair curler" I said. "Okay, let me kiss it so it will heal faster" he said and he started kissing my neck, he found that sweet spot and I let out a little sound. He just smirked and he continued. "Enough, let's teach you how to swim" he said. He told me to wrap my arms around his neck so I did what he said. Time passed and I kinda learned how to swim. Oikawa went on the other side of the pool and he told me to swim to him. "Come on baby you got it" he said. I started swimming and I did it. I hugged him and I wrapped around him the second I touched him. "I'm tired" I said. "Let's get out of the pool" he said. I nodded and we got out. We sat on the chairs and he gave me the food he prepared. "L/N I want this relationship to be strong and long. I don't want to keep secrets from you. You should know that I slept with my ex the night before we broke up, when I told you and Iwaizumi that my mom needed me" Oikawa said. "It's okay Oikawa, it's your choice, it doesn't matter" I said. He hugged me and he kissed me. He pulled me to his lap and I wrapped my arms around him. He started kissing my neck and he started going lower and lower. He stopped on my belly button. Then he hugged me tight around the waist. I kissed his head. We stayed there whole day. He totally forgot about his match tomorrow, me too. I went to sleep knowing that I will be dead tired tomorrow.
GAME DAY
So I arrived first because I have the gym key. I unlocked it and right after that boys arrived. We all set up everything for the game and Shiratorizawa came. Those guys looked terrifying. The one who looked like a farmer started staring at Oikawa. And Oikawa started at him. "Look at this" one guy said to me. I looked up and there was a red haired monster. "What?" I said. "You are little pie" he said. "Wha-what?" i said. "You're cute girl" he said. He passed by me and he whispered "I want to share a bed with you" I just froze there. "Satori! Don't scare them!" the boy with black hair said. His haircut was bad,really bad. That Satori guy smirked at me and he followed that other boy inside.
SKIP TIME IM LAZY TO WRITE WHOLE MATCH
We lost... Oikawa looked so angry and sad, I went to him and I hugged him really tight. "Heyyy! I need a club manager" the bus driver yelled.