7

I went out to see what's the problem. It turned out that the bus is not working and they won't be able to fix it until tomorrow. So my duty is to find a place for those boys to sleep. I went back inside and I decided that every boy on our team take one of them to their home. Oikawa was not that happy but he took that boy with bad haircut. I had some things to get done so everyone went home. I went back inside and there was that red haired guy. "Where are everyone? Did they leave me here?" He said. "What? No! Where have you been?" I said. "I was in the toilet, why? What happened?" He said. I explained him everything. "Well, since everyone left, I guess my wish will come true" he said. "W-what wish?" I said. "To share a bed with you" he smirked. "What? You won't sleep in my bed" I said. "Sure I won't. But I need to sleep somewhere" he said. "You're lucky that I stayed here. You will sleep at my house but if you try something I will kick you in the ass" I said. "I would like to see that" he said. That's it, I officially hate him. "What's your name? I'm Tendou Satori" he said. "I'm L/N Y/N" I said. He smiled. I finished all things I had to get done and then we headed to my house. We got inside and my mom was there. "Hii Y/N!" She was smiling with her eyes closed. When she opened then she was surprised. "And who is this guy?" She said. "This is Satori" I said. "Hello, I'm Y/N's mother. Nice to meet you" she said giving him a hand which he accepted. I explained to my mom what happened and why is he here. My mom was all dressed up. She was going somewhere for sure. "Hey mom why are you all dressed up?" I said. "I got a date" she said. "Really?" i said. "Yeah, I should go now. I will tell you everything when I come home. Love you" She kissed my cheek and she left. "Now it's just us two huh?" Satori said. "Yeah" I said. "So you said that you'll kick my ass if I try something?" He said. "Ye-" he pushed me to the wall. I was unable to move. "And how are you going to do that? You are very weak" He said and he let go off of me. "I-I don't know" I said. To be honest it kinda turned me on, I don't know why but it felt good. "One of the things I like are weak women. I can do whatever I want and they will still like it" he said. "What year are you?" i said. "Third. I guess you are first?" He said. I nodded. "Do you want something to eat?" I said. "Yeah, please" he said. "You have instant noddles. I guess you know how to cook that" I said. "So you're not going to cook for me" he said. "No! You said you like weak women. I don't want you to like me" I said. "I like weak women but the one thing I hate the most are stupid women. And you are one" he said getting up. I sticked my tongue out. My eyes were closed. I suddenly felt his breath in my face. When I opened the eyes he was standing one inch apart from my face. I blushed a lot and he started laughing. "See? You like me, you got so embarrassed. Now do you want noddles too?" He said. "I want and I don't like you! I have a boyfriend" I said. "Sure you do. Shittikawa boy. He gets on my nerves a lot" he said. "Watch your mouth" I said. "Or what? You will call your precious little boyfriend?" He said. "No" I said. "That's what I thought" he said. He went to the kitchen and he started making food. "You came into my house, it's rude to talk like that! First of all I let you be here, second of all Oikawa did nothing to you and third of all if you don't behave I will kick you out" I said. "Okay just shut up already or I will eat you instead of those ramen noodles" he winked at me. I left the kitchen immediately. I blushed like crazy, what is he doing to me? He's disrespectful and he thinks that he can have everything. I will show him who's the boss here. I went back to the kitchen. He was not paying attention to me. "Is food done already?" I said. "No" he said and then he added "but you're ready for me". "Shut up! Just stop with that already" I yelled. "Don't act like you don't like it" he said. I went silent because he was kinda right, this feeling in my stomach is there only because I haven't developed all of my feelings for Oikawa. It's like we are not in real relationship. "I'll be in the living room" I said and I left. I sat on the floor next to the table and I turned on a tv. There was nothing special. After few minutes Satori came with our food. We just ate in silent. "This is actually really nice" he said with his mouth full. "Yeah it is" I said. We kinda talked and Satori is actually not a bad guy. He's just a pervert. "So... what do you prefer more? Top or bottom?" He said. "None of your business" I said. "I like to be a top all of the time. You look like you are top too" he said. "Whatever" I said. "So is the great king Oikawa good in bed?" He said. "I NEVER HAD SEX WITH HIM! SHUT UP ALREADY!" I yelled. "What? You're virgin?" He said. "No, I'm not" I said. "Oh soo...are you a top?" He said. "No" I looked down from embarrassment. "Wow, just like wow" he said. "Can you stop that?" I said. "Stop what?" He said. "Don't talk about it!" I said. "Would you rather do it?" He said. "NO" I said. "Okay, but think about it. You only know how to be a bottom, and it's not really fun because you don't have the control. I can just teach you, like friends, no emotions, it's not cheating" he said. "It is" I said. "No, I'm doing him a favor! I am making you better in bed" he said. "I just meet you. I'm not going to sleep with you" I said. "It's even better, because I don't have a need to tell anyone" he said. "Are you sure?" I said. "Yeah baby girl" he said. I mean he is kinda outgoing and he really look like he's not going to tell anyone. My mom is not home either. "Look, we are not going to do it actually. I can teach you while we have our clothes on" he said. Why I felt disappointment deep inside of me? "Okay, that's good" I said. "I mean we can do it other way too if you want" he said. "N-no" I said. "Okay, okay. Now can we go to your room. I guess you have a bigger bed" he said. "Yeah, right. Let's go" I said. We got up and he picked me up. "Put me down" I said. "No, I have to treat you like a princess while I'm here. I just hate that you are with that Oikawa dude. I hate him" he said while going up the stairs with me in his arms. I pointed at my room and we got in. He literally threw me on the bed and he got on top of me. "Wait, I am supposed to be a top" I said. "Sorry, just a habit" he said. Then he laid down next to me. "Come on, hop on me" he said. "W-what?" I said. He pulled me on top of him so I was sitting on his hips. My hands were on his chest and I blushed. "What do I do now?" I said. "Move your hips, go up and down" he said. "I don't know how" I said. "Can I?" He said and he grabbed my hips. I flinched and he removed his hands. "Sorry" he said. "It's fine I just didn't expect that" I said. I took his hands and I put them on my hips again. I looked him in the eyes and he smiled. "Teach me" I said.
He started moving my hips in different movements. I felt his 'friend' too. I started blushing and I just "Ahhg" I let out a little moan and he stopped. "What was that?" He said. "I didn't mean to, it was just so confusing" I said. "It's alright, totally normal" he said. He then continued moving my hips, I started breathing heavy and blushing like crazy. "Now try without my help" he said. I nodded and I did the same. "Good girl, now try going faster" he said. Good girl? I-I will stay silent. I tried going faster and I guess I did okay. "Nice, you still need some practice and more confidence and you would me an awesome top" he said. "Ar-are we done?" I said. "Yes, we can go further if you want" he said and i hit him playfully. Then I got off of him and I just laid next to him. This was next level teasing, I'm so horny right now. I twisted my legs and I closed my eyes. I felt his hot breath on my neck, that sent shivers down my body. I never felt so weak like this. "This was fun don't you think?" He said. I stayed silent. He flipped me over so I was laying on my back with his head in front of mine. "Don't ignore me" he said. "It was" I said. "Don't worry, nobody's gonna know" he said. I just stared at him, he put his hand on my waist and he got on top of me, I was not able to move and I didn't want to move, that scary red haired boy put a spell on me. I mean nobody is going to know about this and I can be even better in bed with Oikawa and he won't leave me. Right? "Let's do it for real" he said. "N-no"  I said. "Why not?" He said. "I-I have a boyfriend" I said. "Right, I forgot. Shittykawa"he said. I didn't say anything. He laid next to me. "Where is my room?" He said. I got up and I showed him, he had a bag with clothes and things so he went to take a shower. I made his bed and I went to my room to sleep. My pillow smells like him. I quickly fell asleep.
MORNING GUYS
The alarm woke me up because I have school tomorrow. I went to Satori's room and he was sleeping. I threw a pillow on him and he opened his eyes. "What?" He said. "When are you leaving? I have school" I said. "They said that the bus will come for us at 10am" he said. "It's 8am. Get up and get ready. You are coming to school with me" I said. He got up and he went to the bathroom. I got ready and then we had breakfast. At 9am we left the house and we decided to take a walk. We arrived there at 9:43am. There were other boys from his team and I saw Iwaizumi and Oikawa. I said bye to Satori and I hugged him. Then I went to Iwaizumi and Oikawa. "Hi boys" I said and I kissed Oikawa on the cheek. "Hii" they said. "Why did you hug him? Did he sleep at your house?" He said. "Yes, don't worry, nothing happened" I said and I blushed. Iwaizumi noticed that but he didn't says anything. We went to our classroom and we prepared for the class.
SKIP TO LUNCH
Iwaizumi and I were waiting for Oikawa because he forgot his lunch on his desk. "What happened last night?" He said. "Nothing" I said. "Don't lie like that" he said. "Okay. He showed me how to be the top but we didn't actually have sex, he taught me with clothes on" I said. "Aren't you with Oikawa? He can teach you too you know?" He said. "Yes but I want our first time to be perfect so I had to prepare. And anyways why is that wrong? I literally had sex with you and you said nothing" I said. "You and Oikawa were not dating back then" he said. "Iwaizumi I haven't done anything wrong. Don't worry about me" I said. "Just please don't do it anymore" He said. I rolled my eyes and nodded. That's when Oikawa came. We sat and we ate in silent. Everything was so awkward idk how to explain it.
SKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL
Boys have practice so I went there, it was just boring practice and then, Oikawa jumped and when he landed he twisted his ankle. He fell on the ground and I could say he was in pain. Everybody went to him and they called an ambulance, lucky everything was fine and nothing serious happened. They took him to the hospital just to make sure everything was fine. When the practice was over Iwaizumi and I called Oikawa and he was at his home. We went there and he was in his bed. "Does it hurt?" I said. "Not really, it's alright" he said. "Do you need something? We can go to the store" Iwaizumi said. "No guys I'm fine" he said. Iwaizumi left and I stayed with Oikawa, his parents are not home so someone has to take care of him. "Come here, lay with me" he said. I laid next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. We stayed like that for a bit. "Are you virgin?" He said. "Why are you asking that?" I said. "I just want to know. Do you want to do that with me?" He said. "Your leg is not fine" I said. "I didn't mean now, jeez" he said. "Ou,haha"I said. He kissed my forehead and he fell asleep. He's so cute I'm gonna die. I got up and I made us food, when I checked on him he was still sleeping but he looks like he has a nightmare "No,don't do that please"he said while sleeping. I feel so bad, should I wake him up? I gently tapped him on the shoulder but he was not waking up. I tried again and he opened his eyes. He got up and he hugged me. "It was just a dream" he said. I didn't say anything. "I made us food, can you walk?" I said. "Yeah, I think so. Thank you baby" he said. He got up and we went to the kitchen. "This is really good" he said. My phone rang and it was an unknown number I made confused face and I answered. "Where is your mother?" Strange voice said. "S-she's home" I said. "Are you sure?" The person said. "N-n-no" I said. The call ended and I called my mom immediately. She didn't answer. "Oikawa I have to go home, right now" I said. "What happened?" He said. "My mom is not safe" I said. I grabbed my back pack and I put my shoes on. "Let me go with you" he said. "There is no need, it's only 3 houses from yours, I will be fine. Just go and rest your leg" I said. "There is no way that you will go alone" He said and he put on his shoes too. We got out and we went to my house, the door was broken. Some stuff in the house have been thrown on the floor. I fell on the ground and I started crying. Oikawa called the police and we went to the police station. I was shaking, I can't believe what happened,like of all the people, my mom is the victim? "You will sleep at my house tonight, we won't go to school tomorrow, don't worry they will find her" he said. He hugged me and he kissed my forehead. We went to his house and I took a shower, I am still crying, he gave me one of his t-shirts and we snuggled in bed. "Kawai-chan, don't cry" he said. "How can I stop crying?! How?! My only family is GONE! GONE!" I yelled and I threw my head on the pillow. "I am your family too, they will find her, don't worry" he said. Someone threw a rock on his window, that is Iwaziumi I can bet. We both got up, the only light in the room was coming from the window, the moon was really bright and you were able to see everything. Oikawa opened the window and I just heard a gunshot. Oikawa fell back in the room. His arm was bloody. "OIKAWA!" I yelled and I ran to him. "It's fine, he missed me, the bullet just just passed by my shoulder.