birth control pills

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"take everything but the delicious deals guys, my mum loves them." eddie explained they were now in his house stocking up for food.

"they're her favourite." ocean added as she placed a few of them in bill's bag.

bill gave her a confused look and she put her finger on her lips.

"hey, first you said the barrens, now you are saying the sewer." eddie complained, "i mean what if we get caught?"

"we won't eds." bill reassured as richie went through the cupboards, "the sewers are public work. we're the public aren't we?"

"he got you there." ocean smiled.

"eddie are these your birth control pills?" richie asked.

"yeah and i'm saving them for your sister." eddie joked while closing the cabinet, "this is private stuff."

richie shuffled over to the younger kaspbrak and threw his arm over her shoulders, "what would you do if i was saving some for your sister."

ocean rolled her eyes and shrugged him off, before heading to the front door. the three boys followed behind, hoping they wouldn't be caught.

"eddie bear, where are you guys off to in such a rush?" sonia kaspbrak asked. she was perching on her loveseat, scraping her nails and watching tv.

eddie gave the trio a look, wordlessly urging them to back him up.

"uh, j-j-just my house-b-backyard, mrs k. we got a new...." bill stopped, not knowing what to say.

"a new croquet set." richie saved him, "jeez, spit it out b-b-bill."

sonia sceptically believed him, "okay, but sweetie don't go rolling around on the grass."

ocean knew immediately that her mother was talking to her favoured child and not her, with a long sigh, she stood behind the boys.

"especially if it's just been cut. you know how your allergies can get." sonia warned him.

"yes, mum. let's go." eddie nodded.

"aren't you forgetting something?" sonia announced.

eddie's shoulders slumped, knowing exactly what he 'forget'. he trudged over to his mother. as the other three snickered. eddie leaned down and quickly pecked sonia's cheek.

"don't think i've forgotten about you, ocean." sonia uttered, startling the girl.

richie shoved her forward against her own will, causing her to scowl at him. the brunette repeated what her brother just did but scarcely touched her.

"do you want one from me too, miss k?" richie offered.

eddie began pushing him and bill out the door, "no, no, no."