pharmacy fiasco

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

ben hanscom was sat on the back of bill's bike as they rode over to a pharmacy. while they were riding to the alleyway, eddie was up to his usual rants.

"i think it's great that we're helping the new kid, but we also need to think about our own safety. i mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys know there's an aids epidemic happening right now as we speak. i mean our mom's friend in new york city got it just by touching a dirty pole in the subway and she got aids blood into her system through a hangnail, a hangnail!" eddie explained.

"eddie-" ocean started but was cut off.

"just let him, he'll get tired."

once they reached riteaid, the town's local pharmacy, they placed ben onto a crate near the back door.

"and they can amputate legs and arms. but how do you amputate a waist? you know that there are alleys full of aids infected needles, right? you. know. that." eddie ranted, "hey-"

"ah, we're screwed." stan sighed.

"richie, wait here." bill instructed, "come on."

before richie had a chance to object, stanley, eddie, ocean and bill had already ran towards the shop.

"glad i got to meet you before you died." richie told the injured ben.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

once they were at the wounds section, eddie took one of everything off the shelves.

"holy moly, eddie. we're patching up a beaten up boy, not curing every injury in the world." ocean laughed at her brother.

"can we afford all that?" bill asked.

"it's all we got." stan showcased three crumpled and folded dollar bills.

"well, that's great."

"you kidding me?" eddie frowned.

"wait you have an account here don't you?" bill questioned eddie.

"if my mum finds out i bought this stuff for myself, i'm spending the whole rest of the weekend in theemergency room getting x-rayed." eddie remarked.

"what about you?" bill turned to ocean.

she shook her head with a frown, "i don't even have an account."

beverly marsh quickly walked into their isle, trying to avoid greta keene. the four heads turned causing her to hide her tampax box behind her back.

"a-are you ok?" bill questioned the red-head who stood in front of him.

"i'm fine, what's going on with you?" beverly marsh replied.