trip to the quarry

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"sure you aren't joining us, babe?" richie turned to ocean.

the five boys were stood at the edge in their tighty whities, about to play loogie. ocean sat on a rock behind them in her undergarments - waiting for their revolting game to end.

"it's still a no from me." ocean shook her head.

"suit yourself."

"lay it out." eddie ordered.

"oh my god."

"so easy."

"poor tree."

"oh my God." richie laughed, "that was terrible, i win."

"you won?" eddie scoffed.

"yeah." richie nodded.

"did you see my loogie?" eddie asked.

"that went the farthest!" richie argued, "it's by distance."

"mass. it's always been mass." eddie stated, making his sister snort out at his stupidity.

richie turned to her a smiled, "what? w-what is mass?"

"who cares how far it goes?" eddie exclaimed, "it matters how cool it looks like if it's green or it's white or juicy and fat."

"honestly, that sounds sickening." ocean gagged.

"alright." bill sighed, tired of their neverending back and forth, "who's first?"

"thanks for that."

"that was terrible."

"with those cuts you have on your chest, i'm not sure if getting in this water-" eddie started to inform ben.

"will you stop with the greywater shit." richie groaned, "you make it seem like anywater we get in is like swimming in an out-house."

"what's greywater?" ben inquired.

"don't get him started."

"who's first?" bill questioned.

the five boys stared at the water in anticipation.

"i'll go!" bev annonced, "sisies."

the group turned around to see the girl stripping her dress off, once she was done, she ran to the edge and leapt in.

"what the fuck?!" richie yelled as she landed, "ah, holy shit! we just got shown up by a girl!"

"yeah, you did." ocean got up and peered over the edge.

"do we have to do that now?" stan quizzed.

"yes." eddie nodded.

"come on!" beverly called from bellow.