neibolt visit

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"he t-t-t-thrusts his fists against the p-p-post, and still insists he sees the g-g-g-ghost." bill recited while he walked up the stairs to the house.

"bill!" bev called, "bill, you can't go in there. this is crazy."

"look, you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another georgie goes missing, or another betty or another ed corcoran or one of us? are you just going to pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? because i can't." bill explained, "i go home and all i see is that georgie isn't there, his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals but he isn't. so walking into this house? for me...it's easier than walking into my own."

ocean walked up to him and took his hand, ignoring the disapproving look eddie was giving her, "i'm with you."

"wow." richie smirked.

"what?" ben asked.

"he didn't stutter once."

"wait! um... shouldn't we have people stay and keep watch?" stan suggested, not wanting to go in, "you know... just in case something bad happens."

"w-who wants to stay out here?" bill asked and everyone except him, ocean and bev's hand shot up.

"fuck."

"let's pull straws." ocean recommended.

"let's measure dicks." richie suggested at the same time, "shit."

bev gathered some twigs and placed them in her hand. they all pulled one each but desi, eddie and richie drew the shortest ones.

"i'll go instead ocean." mike offered.

"there is no way you are stepping foot in there." eddie told his sister, richie agreeing.

"i'm not letting mike put his life at risk." ocean disagreed.

"and i'm not letting you put yours." eddie attempted to argue.

"i'm sorry eddie." ocean told him before racing back up the stairs and into the house.

"go after her!" bev and stan yelled, so that's what the three boys did.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"i can't believe i pulled the short straw, you guys are lucky we didn't measure dicks." richie groaned.

"you'd still be walking in here with the shortest straw." ocean joked, trying to mask her fear.

"not the time!" eddie complained, "i can smell that."

"don't breathe through your mouth." richie warned.