Chapter 44: The Chronicles of Rose Uchiha Pt. 1

(A/N:) the following is brought to you by The great ideas and stories of ImAKillerShipper

"Your mission is to infiltrate the village hidden in the stones, and steal their plans for their next action on the battle field. Dismissed." The anbu said as Rose nodded, her and her partner taking off.

Rose gritted her teeth under her anbu mask, her partner sighing.

"You really gave that boy a scare. He really seemed concerned about you." Her partner said as Rose shook her head.

Her partner was much taller than Rose's 10 year old self as they continued through the trees.

"Obito needs to leave me alone sometimes. I know he's my fiancé, but he needs to stop worrying all the time." Rose said as her partner sighed.

"Say, Foxy, do you have a fiancé?" Rose questioned as Foxy chuckled.

"No, no, I don't. I still can't believe a kid like you has one before a teenager like me." Foxy laughed as Rose shrugged.

They continued through the trees in silence, as they approached the border.

Rose snuck through the darkness, opening cabinets and drawers as she searched.

"There's nothing here." Rose said as Foxy shook his head.

"This is his office, right? So then..." Foxy trailed off as Rose gasped.

"It's a trap!!" Rose yelled but was too late.

An explosion rocked the building, Foxy and Rose narrowly escaping as they were surrounded by hidden stone ninja.

Rose and Foxy fought relentlessly, Rose gritting her teeth as she slashed one shinobi after the other.

Suddenly however, Rose heard a yell, everything suddenly moving in slow motion.

Rose turned to look behind her, as Foxy stood in front of her, his arms spread out as he groaned.

Rose's eyes widened at Foxy. A katana ran straight through his heart, blood pouring from under his mask as Rose's eyes widened in horror.

"Flower...r-run...go..." Foxy coughed out as he fell to the ground, Rose's eyes widening in horror as her mask fell from her face.

Foxy had protected Rose.

Her eyes filled with tears as she gritted her teeth, more shinobi running towards her as Rose growled.

Her eyes burned, as her normal black eyes swirled a crimson red.

Rose ran forward, katana in hand as she yelled.

Rose slashed the shinobi down, killing them all as she shot her fireball jutsu before killing more.

Rose stood in the middle of the corpses, her eyes wide as she strayed at the ground blankly.

"Foxy...why..." Rose said in horror as foot steps sounded next to her.

"Well done, Rose. You're truly a work of art." Orochimaru said as Rose stared at the ground blankly.

"I didn't mean to...I...I had to..." Rose said in horror as Orochimaru smirked.

"You did perfectly. Though, I had wished you used your curse mark. But look at those eyes. How beautiful. His test was successful." Orochimaru said as Rose stared at the bloody corpses.

"I'm sorry...I was just scared. I did not want to..." Rose said as Orochimaru pulled her blood splattered face to his torso.

"Do not worry. You did not do anything wrong. You did perfect. You truly are, my finest work of art." Orochimaru said as Rose looked up at him.