Chapter 99: Neji's will

Hana growled as her and Hinata together, lifted their hands before slapping Naruto.

"Brother Neji just said, that you hold more than one life in your hands." Hinata said as she held Naruto's face. "Do you know what he meant?"

"'I'll never let my comrades die.' Neither those words nor the conviction behind them are lies!" Hana yelled as Hinata nodded.

"Because he was able to successfully store them in his heart, and live them out until the end! Brother Neji did! It's not just you, Naruto...we all hold those words and feelings in our hearts." Hinata said gently.

"They're what bind our lives together and make us comrades. If we all give up and discard those words and feelings, Neji's death would have been for nothing." Hana held a sad look her eyes.

"And that is when your comrades truly die!"

Hana took a deep breath as she gently set Neji down onto the ground, as she wiped her eyes.

"So, stand with us, Naruto. Because never going back on ones word...is my ninja way too!" Hinata exclaimed as Hana smiled.

"Same here, Naruto! Remember, we'll never abandon our comrades! So get up, and let's teach these ugly bastards a lesson!" Hana said with a smile as Naruto's eyes widened.

Obito gritted his teeth, holding his hand out as he seethed in anger. "Enough!"

The ten tails hands started wrapping around itself, as it began to form a tailed beast bomb, pointing down at the shinobi alliance.

Suddenly, Bee flew down from Sai's ink bird, transforming into the eighth tails as it pushed the bomb back down the ten tails throat, causing it to explode from the inside.

Naruto slowly reached up, cupping Hinata's hand gently as he smiled. He slowly stood up, holding Hinata's hand as Hana smirked.

"Thanks, Hinata! You too, Hana!" Naruto said with a large smile as Hana nodded.

Naruto lifted up his other arm, as he engulfed him and Hinata into a cloak of the nine tails chakra.

'Hana, a small part of the seal has been broken! We're nearly there, now go!'

Ruka's voice rang through Hana's head, as a surge of chakra and adrenaline flowed through Hana.

"Let's do this!" Hana said as she put her fist into the air, a block of red covering her now white eyes, as she smiled.

Naruto made shadow clones, as they shot out, distributing chakra to all shinobi.

The battle field became filled with the orange light, Kurama's chakra reaching out as everyone smiled in confidence.

Obito and Madara's eyes widened at the massive blast of chakras, as Hana took out her marked kunai.

"That brat Naruto...is he giving them the nine tails chakra?" Madara questioned as Obito made a handsign, causing one of the ten tails large tails to shoot towards Hana and Hinata.

Hana growled, massive flames igniting on her arms as Hinata got into a defensive stance, the two gritting their teeth.

Together, Hana and Hinata both used the Hyugas stance, blasting the massive arm backwards as Hinata eyes widened.

"Alright!!" Hana laughed as Hinata smiled.

Rose growled as her susanoo roared, the large white chakra blasting into the air as she crossed her arms. 'Neji...'