1

Danny's pov

I sat in the back of class with Sam and Tucker. We were trying to make it through the long day when my parents walked into the classroom.

"Lucky you! This class has won the trip to the ghost zone!" Maddie yelled with excitement

"What?!" The three of us yell earning some glances from the a-listers.

I tried to drown them out. I wasn't focusing in what they were saying. I know I should've but I just couldn't. My vision blurred and darkened too. My breath hitched and became unsteady. I tried not to move so I didn't give myself any unwanted attention. I felt like I was dying when a hand was placed on my right shoulder. I knew it was Sam. She shook my shoulder a little bit before realizing what was happening. Knowing that she couldn't do much to help me without everyone else noticing she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight while running her thumb in circles. Eventually my panic attack calmed down and I could see again.

I looked over at Sam who was worried for me. I took her hand back and let her know that I was alright.

I look back to the front of the class just to catch the end of their speech.

"Pack your bags because we will be leaving in two days!" Jack yelled excitedly

The class cheered while we all gave a sigh.

The bell rang which meant we could finally go home. Sam and Tucker came over to my house so we could all pack and make sure we could get a plan.

We went straight to my room and set our school bags down.

"So what's the plan? What were we thinking?" Tucker asked right away

"Well knowing that we have less than 24 hours to plan. I say we get right on that," I said

"First I say we address the whole 'Danny's the king of the ghost zone'" Sam said first "We have to make sure that everyone there treats you like a normal person and not the King,"

"You're right," I agreed

"And what about Danielle, Alexander, and Bella? And DJ and Lilith?" Tucker asked

Dani, DJ, Lilith, Alex and Bella were clones of me that Vlad had made. Of course he messed up so Sam and I  had to save them

*flashback*

The trio was hiding behind a wall listening to Vlad fall to his computer.

"If my Danny Phantom clone wants to turn against me then I'll just get rid of her. Danny loves his little Danielle so much that he's do anything to save her. Well he can't this time! Draining her of the blood in her body was perfect. Now he's going to need to find a way to get both gender's blood to save her. She doesn't have the dna to keep her existence. Of course by time he figured this out she'll be dead!" Vlad laughed to himself.

Danny couldn't handle this any longer. He flew out from his hiding spot and sucked Vlad into the thermos without even wanting to fight him.

Danny ran up to Danielle who lied on the table. She didn't look good.

"Sam!" Danny called out

She rushed over to Danny.

"Okay this might sound crazy but we gotta put our blood into Dani. It's the only way to save her,"

"Alright," Sam said looking around for something to prick her finger with.

Sam pricked her finger with a tack and let the red liquid fill a test tube. When she looked over at Danny he had a knife in his hand about to break skin

"Are you crazy?!" Sam screamed "what are you doing?!"

"I don't bleed easy Sam," he said before slicing his skin to let the green ectoplasm pour into the vial half way. He then quickly changed so he was human and let his human blood into the vial. This created a darker color.

They put it into Dani and soon enough she was stable and fine. Which is all they wanted. Although now that both of their blood and dna was in Dani that meant that she was biologically their daughter. Which quite frankly they didn't mind. They same thing happened with Alexander, DJ, Lilith and Bella. Dani was the oldest, followed by DJ, Lilith, Alexander, and Bella who was the youngest.

*end flashback*

"We'll keep them in the castle. It's far enough out in the ghost zone that the class won't find them. I'll make sure clockwork knows that we're coming and I'll tell him the plan along with Pandora and Disree too." I said hoping they'd be onboard

"Good. That should work. But what about walker? You still owe 10,000 years for that prison break you know," Tucker mentioned

"Well not anymore since I'm the king. I'll just order him to let me free. Easy as that."

"Danny you're not king yet thought," Sam piped in

"Okay true but we'll be fine," I turned to her

I grabbed both her hands and saw her look into my eyes.

"Everything will be fine." I gave a soft smile

We finished discussing the rest of our precautions and then I sent them home to pack their bags while I went to the ghost zone to let everyone know what was happening.