10

Sam's pov

I woke up again but this time I was alone. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. Danny wasn't in sight. I didn't think anything off it. I quickly got dressed and went to check on Bella. I slowly opened the door but to my surprise Danny was already in here. He was holding her on his shoulder while gushing her.

"Shhhh, don't cry we don't need to wake up momma,"

I smiled to myself knowing that he was being such a good parent. Even if they weren't technically ours he still loved them more than anything in the world. He set her back into the crib slowly trying not to wake her.

I stepped aside behind the door so when he walked out he didn't see me. He shit the door and jumped when he saw me.

"You startled me," he laughed quietly

"I"m proud of you,"

"Oh?" He tilted his head

"Look at you Dani. You've taken such good care of the kids. Four years ago you definitely didn't seem like that kind of person," I wrapped me arms around him and laid my head on his chest.

His arms snaked around me and set his chin on my head.

"You know..." I started "we're graduating in a month or so... we could move out and get our own place and instead of them all living her we can take them with us to our world so they wouldn't have to be lonely,"

"So you're saying that when we graduate you wanna immediately move out and bring all five of the kids with us and raise ghosts in the human realm with absolutely no money or no idea how to even live on our own?" He asked

"I mean yeah. I hate my parents and yours wanna kill you so why not? It'll be fun. Besides it's not like we haven't been doing things by ourselves."

"You've got a point. Sure why not? Out of the five of them Dani's the only one who's seen our world so it'll be fun for them." He agreed

I smiled

"We should go get ready and get the class up. We still have to get to the castle so we can take them through the portal to go back home." I said

"Yeah, you're right," he said "you go round up the kids and make sure they're ready and I'll get the class"

I walked a few steps

"Oh and Sam," he called

I turned around to face him

"Be prepared for questions. Many. Many questions,"