19

Danny's pov

We were up all night reaching the new friends of ours what we could about our world. We taught them basically everything they needed to survive with. We were walking to school and needless to say I was extremely nervous. I'm pretty sure Sam and Tucker could tell but the other five didn't. They just kept chatting away.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked quietly

"Yeah I'm good," I replied with a smile

She nodded and went back to her conversation with Ace.

We arrived at school and everyone was watching us. I mean we're just nonchalantly walking into school with five strangers. Nothing to worry about right?

"Hey Fenton!" Dash yelled

"Oh great," I muttered

"Was the techno geek not enough? Did you have to go out and pick up some new losers to hang with?"

Don't do it Danny. Don't do it.

"Oh look. He's afraid to talk,"

I growled

"Danny let's go," Alora grabbed my upper arm and tried to pull me away

"And I see you got some new chicks. So the goth chick didn't work out huh?"

"Danny don't give him the time of day," Tucker grabbed my other arm and we started to walk away

"Hey ask your girlfriend how she combs her hair to make it so her horns don't show." He started laughing "

"Yeah that freak is ought to have horns and fangs,"

I couldn't take it. I was not in the mood to be messed with. I grabbed Dash by his varsity jacket and I slammed him against the wall.

"Dash I swear if you say one more thing about Sam I will personally implode your brain and watch you suffer,"

His eyes widened in shock. Probably because this is the first time I'd lost my cool.

"Danny!" Sam yelled "drop him. Let's go,"

I glared at him and let go of his jacket. I walked back over to Sam and everyone else. They all didn't know what to say.

"Danny I can't believe you just did that," Sam sighed once we were away from the rest of the school

"Yeah dude I've never seen you do that before," Tucker added

"I'm just sick and tired of Dash pushing us around. It's been four years," I sighed "he's done enough damage and when he brought you into it I just couldn't take it ,"

"That gives you no reason to get physical though. He could rat you out and get you in trouble. You threatened him!"

"Because he insulted you!" I yelled

"Not like he hasn't done that before!"

"Okay well I'm sorry for sticking up for you!"

"Danny I can stick up for myself. I've dealt with Dash before,"

"Sam,"

"Just, drop it okay?" She seemed upset and I didn't want to push her

"Okay,"

"We should get to the office so we can get you all registered," Tucker spoke up

"Yeah let's go do that," Dean said