TWO

Your P.O.V.

We arrived to our destination and it was to a beauty supply store.

Tony parked the SUV and I got out to let Megan and her friend out of the backseat.

She thanked me but her friend just kept his mouth shut as they walked passed me. It didn't really phase me as I'm only here to protect her.

I closed the car door and I followed them inside. Megan and the guy looked as if they were familiar with the store owner as I heard laughs coming from them.

As they were doing whatever, I decided to have a walk around the store to make sure everything was safe.

After I checked all the walkways, I met back up with Megan and the guy at the front of the store.

"Jonathan, I love these." She said holding up a packet of hair in her hands for him to look at.

"So his name is Jonathan. I'll keep that in mind." I thought as I looked at them.

The store owner finally noticed me behind them and a surprise look flashed across her face but she recovered and looked over Megan's goods again.

"So you have hired security detail now?" The lady asked as she quickly glanced up at me then back at the monitor.

Megan peered at me, "Yeah. Carl got him for me." She finished looking back at the lady.

I tuned out the rest of their conversation until we left the store.

"Is there anywhere else that we're going today?" I asked her as I opened up the back door for her to get in.

"Yeah. Tony has the list up in the front." She answered walking in the vehicle to sit down. I closed the door after she got in and made my way up to the front.

When I buckled my seat belt, Tony passed me the list of things Megan is doing today.

1.) Get hair supplies.
2.) Get nails done.
3.) Get a massage.
4.) Go eat

As I was looking at this list, and I had to say, this wasn't as bad as the list I got from billionaires' children years prior.

I nodded and gave the list back to Tony. He soon pulled off onto the highway.

Megan had the partition up again and Tony and I sat in comfortable silence. Well, until Megan started playing some music from her phone.

You could hear her and Jonathan rapping loud to some lyrics in the back.

I placed a hand over my eyes, "You get used to it after the first few drives." Tony stated, noticing my expression.

I nodded and soon enough, we reached to the nail salon. I helped Megan out of the back seat again and I followed her and Jonathan inside.

I've never been in a nail salon before and the scent of different chemicals mixed together was not good for my nose.

I walked right back outside and started coughing.

"Never again." I mumbled out as the coughing died down.

I decided to stand up outside to wait for them to finish. The sun wasn't as hot as I expected it to be. I was actually pretty comfortable standing in the sun with dark clothes on.

It probably was an hour or two later when Meg and Jonathan stepped from inside the salon.

Meg saw me standing beside the entrance and gave me a quizzical look. "I know you didn't stand right there for all this time." She stated placing her hand on her hip.